Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ok. Undel. Thanks?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@WindObsidian I believe it's from here

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57901905

It has all the flights
@WindObsidian I believe it's from here

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57901905

It has all the flights
shork_mascot_shrunk.png qjPdVei.png
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
[quote name="ThresherShark" date="2022-04-28 22:04:54" ] @aeonium tidelord left in... 2018. it's been 4 years [/quote] oh god that's even worse lol
ThresherShark wrote on 2022-04-28 22:04:54:
@aeonium tidelord left in... 2018. it's been 4 years
oh god that's even worse lol
16548005264907663230036691354834.gif Stand up for native representation in FR! 16548005264907663230036691354834.gif
My only question was: Were people ACTUALLY upset and frustrated?
I DEMAND MORE GIRAFFES
+1 FR Time
Very picky with terts
No need to ping if it's my post
Every time the tidelord thing gets brought up, I have to re-remember 'oh yeah, they've supposedly got a story going on'. It just doesn't feel like an important enough part of the site to me for this much fuss to be made about it, you know?

also, was i the only one who saw the title of this thread as passive-aggressive at first? lol
Every time the tidelord thing gets brought up, I have to re-remember 'oh yeah, they've supposedly got a story going on'. It just doesn't feel like an important enough part of the site to me for this much fuss to be made about it, you know?

also, was i the only one who saw the title of this thread as passive-aggressive at first? lol
DRAGON HOODIE YCH ART // these DRAGONS FOR SALE are EATING ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME (OLDIES, RESCUES, HATCHES) // BUYING 13TH HATCHES

-i don't resell my permas, 99% chance if i'm selling a dragon and it wasn't a hatchling from one of my pairs, i saved it off the first page of fodder row
-wishlist
@MrDrago seems like it, I believe the waters are pretty sad
@MrDrago seems like it, I believe the waters are pretty sad
[quote name="MrDrago" date="2022-04-28 22:16:15" ] My only question was: Were people ACTUALLY upset and frustrated? [/quote] Yeah. One of the reasons I left water was because tidelord has been gone for 4 years now. It's boring and I'm tired of the "absent dad" jokes
MrDrago wrote on 2022-04-28 22:16:15:

Yeah. One of the reasons I left water was because tidelord has been gone for 4 years now. It's boring and I'm tired of the "absent dad" jokes
shork_mascot_shrunk.png qjPdVei.png
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
im glad we got an apology at least... OTL

four years of silence on the issue is far too long.
im glad we got an apology at least... OTL

four years of silence on the issue is far too long.
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Legettios, yea. I just joined a few weeks earlier, I am wondering, was there a news post saying tidelord have disappeared 4 years ago?
@Legettios, yea. I just joined a few weeks earlier, I am wondering, was there a news post saying tidelord have disappeared 4 years ago?
Wasn't actively stressing but Tidelord whereabouts are high in my mind so I appreciated the update!
Wasn't actively stressing but Tidelord whereabouts are high in my mind so I appreciated the update!
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
[quote name="MrDrago" date="2022-04-28 22:16:15" ] My only question was: Were people ACTUALLY upset and frustrated? [/quote] I mean, honestly. It boggles my mind a little when I see certain reactions because I'm like, ".......did y'all like invest real life money in Tidelord stocks or something? Are y'all okay?"
MrDrago wrote on 2022-04-28 22:16:15:

I mean, honestly. It boggles my mind a little when I see certain reactions because I'm like, ".......did y'all like invest real life money in Tidelord stocks or something? Are y'all okay?"
cM8dUFr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6