Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most unhatched eggs you've ever hoarded?
1 2 3 4 5
I'm pretty abysmal when it comes to hoarding eggs. I think I had somewhere around 20 at during notn 2020 though
I'm pretty abysmal when it comes to hoarding eggs. I think I had somewhere around 20 at during notn 2020 though
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
23. And that's only because these Nocturne eggs refuse to sell.
23. And that's only because these Nocturne eggs refuse to sell.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Somewhere like 27 Nocturne eggs

There are currently 20 in my vault. I just wait until I have the space to hatch more (I think I'll hatch another one just because).
Somewhere like 27 Nocturne eggs

There are currently 20 in my vault. I just wait until I have the space to hatch more (I think I'll hatch another one just because).
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I had 50someodd at one point but I slowly sell and/or hatch throughout the year to fund my gene projects.
I had 50someodd at one point but I slowly sell and/or hatch throughout the year to fund my gene projects.
lik2pA1X.jpg
The most I've ever had was 142... last year's NoTN. I'm hoping to double that amount now that I know what to do during NoTN!
The most I've ever had was 142... last year's NoTN. I'm hoping to double that amount now that I know what to do during NoTN!
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

1 2 3 4 5