Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I swear
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ancient where the hatchling looks like a cute axolotl like dragon and the adult is a horrifying eldtrich leviathan. I made a thread about a water ancient a few days ago and someone had this idea which I [i]love[/i] [quote name="bakugames" date="2022-03-19 21:47:21" ] [quote name="SatyrGatyr" date="2022-03-19 20:12:34" ] [quote name="Legettios" date="2022-03-19 20:08:16" ] it would be cute, buuut... ugh, i really dont want a dopey water ancient. i want some eldritch horror straight out of the leviathan trench. we're already clowned on enough as a flight, i want something on par with aberrations! [/quote] the hatchlings look like cutie axolotls and the adults look like eldritch horrors [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526056693046575115/954964233144127528/unknown.png[/img] had to try it out [/quote] I would sell my fingernails for this.
Ancient where the hatchling looks like a cute axolotl like dragon and the adult is a horrifying eldtrich leviathan. I made a thread about a water ancient a few days ago and someone had this idea which I love
bakugames wrote on 2022-03-19 21:47:21:
SatyrGatyr wrote on 2022-03-19 20:12:34:
Legettios wrote on 2022-03-19 20:08:16:
it would be cute, buuut... ugh, i really dont want a dopey water ancient. i want some eldritch horror straight out of the leviathan trench. we're already clowned on enough as a flight, i want something on par with aberrations!

the hatchlings look like cutie axolotls and the adults look like eldritch horrors

unknown.png

had to try it out

I would sell my fingernails for this.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[quote name="Oggdo" date="2022-03-23 06:09:51" ] Ancient where the hatchling looks like a cute axolotl like dragon and the adult is a horrifying eldtrich leviathan. I made a thread about a water ancient a few days ago and someone had this idea which I [i]love[/i] [quote name="bakugames" date="2022-03-19 21:47:21" ] [quote name="SatyrGatyr" date="2022-03-19 20:12:34" ] [quote name="Legettios" date="2022-03-19 20:08:16" ] it would be cute, buuut... ugh, i really dont want a dopey water ancient. i want some eldritch horror straight out of the leviathan trench. we're already clowned on enough as a flight, i want something on par with aberrations! [/quote] the hatchlings look like cutie axolotls and the adults look like eldritch horrors [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526056693046575115/954964233144127528/unknown.png[/img] had to try it out [/quote] I would sell my fingernails for this. [/quote] I- Please, I need this
Oggdo wrote on 2022-03-23 06:09:51:
Ancient where the hatchling looks like a cute axolotl like dragon and the adult is a horrifying eldtrich leviathan. I made a thread about a water ancient a few days ago and someone had this idea which I love
bakugames wrote on 2022-03-19 21:47:21:
SatyrGatyr wrote on 2022-03-19 20:12:34:
Legettios wrote on 2022-03-19 20:08:16:
it would be cute, buuut... ugh, i really dont want a dopey water ancient. i want some eldritch horror straight out of the leviathan trench. we're already clowned on enough as a flight, i want something on par with aberrations!

the hatchlings look like cutie axolotls and the adults look like eldritch horrors

unknown.png

had to try it out

I would sell my fingernails for this.

I-

Please, I need this
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
[quote name="@Legettios" date="2022-03-13 19:35:57" ] ive been saying this for years, but, give us a horrible eldritch leviathan that dragged itself straight from the trench! please! i want BIG FANGS, lots of fins, maybe multiple legs, looong body and tail(s?), even multiple eyes. please. dont give us a ditsy little turtle dragon or im gonna lose my mind. [/quote] What if the second water ancient was a turtle presuming they do a round two once everyone has one?
@Legettios wrote on 2022-03-13 19:35:57:
ive been saying this for years, but, give us a horrible eldritch leviathan that dragged itself straight from the trench! please! i want BIG FANGS, lots of fins, maybe multiple legs, looong body and tail(s?), even multiple eyes. please. dont give us a ditsy little turtle dragon or im gonna lose my mind.
What if the second water ancient was a turtle presuming they do a round two once everyone has one?
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
To be fair if we got some monstrous snapping turtle I would be happy
To be fair if we got some monstrous snapping turtle I would be happy
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="@Vampirate" date="2022-03-23 06:21:35" ] [quote name="@/Legettios" date="2022-03-13 19:35:57" ] ive been saying this for years, but, give us a horrible eldritch leviathan that dragged itself straight from the trench! please! i want BIG FANGS, lots of fins, maybe multiple legs, looong body and tail(s?), even multiple eyes. please. dont give us a ditsy little turtle dragon or im gonna lose my mind. [/quote] What if the second water ancient was a turtle presuming they do a round two once everyone has one? [/quote] still a no for me :/ I think they could be a little more creative at least - maybe axolotl or betta inspired, or even nautilus or crab? turtle seems cheap and overdone.
@Vampirate wrote on 2022-03-23 06:21:35:
@/Legettios wrote on 2022-03-13 19:35:57:
ive been saying this for years, but, give us a horrible eldritch leviathan that dragged itself straight from the trench! please! i want BIG FANGS, lots of fins, maybe multiple legs, looong body and tail(s?), even multiple eyes. please. dont give us a ditsy little turtle dragon or im gonna lose my mind.
What if the second water ancient was a turtle presuming they do a round two once everyone has one?
still a no for me :/ I think they could be a little more creative at least - maybe axolotl or betta inspired, or even nautilus or crab? turtle seems cheap and overdone.
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[quote name="@Legettios" date="2022-03-23 10:59:44" ] [quote name="@/Vampirate" date="2022-03-23 06:21:35" ] [quote name="@/Legettios" date="2022-03-13 19:35:57" ] ive been saying this for years, but, give us a horrible eldritch leviathan that dragged itself straight from the trench! please! i want BIG FANGS, lots of fins, maybe multiple legs, looong body and tail(s?), even multiple eyes. please. dont give us a ditsy little turtle dragon or im gonna lose my mind. [/quote] What if the second water ancient was a turtle presuming they do a round two once everyone has one? [/quote] still a no for me :/ I think they could be a little more creative at least - maybe axolotl or betta inspired, or even nautilus or crab? turtle seems cheap and overdone. [/quote] I would love an ancient with a giant beta fish tail! I would sell my soul for it
@Legettios wrote on 2022-03-23 10:59:44:
@/Vampirate wrote on 2022-03-23 06:21:35:
@/Legettios wrote on 2022-03-13 19:35:57:
still a no for me :/ I think they could be a little more creative at least - maybe axolotl or betta inspired, or even nautilus or crab? turtle seems cheap and overdone.
I would love an ancient with a giant beta fish tail! I would sell my soul for it
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Dervish: I'd love some sea serpent rep on Flight Rising, especially since they can break the limb rule for ancients
Dervish: I'd love some sea serpent rep on Flight Rising, especially since they can break the limb rule for ancients
Wait, has the next Ancient been confirmed to be Water?

If so, I'd love an eel/leviathan-like dragon.

OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
[quote name="@StormWind7201" date="2022-03-27 05:26:10" ] Wait, has the next Ancient been confirmed to be Water? If so, I'd love an eel/leviathan-like dragon. [/quote] not confirmed, just speculation. i have a feeling ours is gonna be last behind all the flights that already have two modern breeds..
@StormWind7201 wrote on 2022-03-27 05:26:10:

not confirmed, just speculation. i have a feeling ours is gonna be last behind all the flights that already have two modern breeds..
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
and then it happened
and then it happened
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan