Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | She didn't know WE SURVIVED!
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 103
oh gosh oh jeez
oh gosh oh jeez
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[i]I am looking[/i] [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
I am looking
fZVmdhk.png
Good soup
Good soup
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I can't wait anymore!! Please give us the soup dragons [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=cauldron size=1]
I can't wait anymore!! Please give us the soup dragons
z9bVpPy.png
[quote name="Museless" date="2022-03-02 07:09:59" ] [quote name="@Windchaser12" date="2022-03-02 05:09:39" ] I'm wondering why they feel the need to release another ancient. Instead of doing that, they need to work on lowering the cost of the genes for the normal dergs there. [/quote] No, gene prices are fine as is. They are one of the main currency sinks in this game, which keeps our economy from turning into Gaia Online [/quote] gene prices are fine? plus you can buy most all of them in MP so if its treasure you just have to wait and if its gem its infinite? plus you can get them cheaper on the AH sometimes
Museless wrote on 2022-03-02 07:09:59:
@Windchaser12 wrote on 2022-03-02 05:09:39:
I'm wondering why they feel the need to release another ancient. Instead of doing that, they need to work on lowering the cost of the genes for the normal dergs there.

No, gene prices are fine as is. They are one of the main currency sinks in this game, which keeps our economy from turning into Gaia Online
gene prices are fine? plus you can buy most all of them in MP so if its treasure you just have to wait and if its gem its infinite? plus you can get them cheaper on the AH sometimes
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Hhhhhh it's probably plague, but also...... those little twiggy sprouts there have me wondering about Nature ancient...?
Hhhhhh it's probably plague, but also...... those little twiggy sprouts there have me wondering about Nature ancient...?
Check out The Carrefour Inn, an art exalt rescue!
Commission me at FancyFlier's Gijinka and Commission Corner!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
oh my god [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
oh my god
AHHHH THE NEW ANCIENT IS GOING TO BE PLEG!!!! I was hoping for water, but SOOOUUUUPPPP DERGS!!!
AHHHH THE NEW ANCIENT IS GOING TO BE PLEG!!!! I was hoping for water, but SOOOUUUUPPPP DERGS!!!
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
LESS THAN 30 MINUTES UNTIL MAINTENANCE STARTS! GET YOUR POPCORN AND MOVIE TICKETS BECAUSE STUFF'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!
LESS THAN 30 MINUTES UNTIL MAINTENANCE STARTS! GET YOUR POPCORN AND MOVIE TICKETS BECAUSE STUFF'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
The user hoard is coming!! Don't forget while you're grabbing your popcorn, also buckle down because this is gonna be a bumpy ride!!

I've got my 500g and 600kt of treasure ready to spread and plague!
The user hoard is coming!! Don't forget while you're grabbing your popcorn, also buckle down because this is gonna be a bumpy ride!!

I've got my 500g and 600kt of treasure ready to spread and plague!
Mini-Banner.png Sand
BXnGYeU.png
FR + 2
Hibernal Den HUB
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 103