Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am a clown fool
1 2
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704355644014067832/941782159927169064/9k.png[/img]
9k.png
stormcatcher.png
this just in. local user has an emotional attachment to the ugliest dragon on the planet named plinks
this just in. local user has an emotional attachment to the ugliest dragon on the planet named plinks
stormcatcher.png
i've done four lockes (all very short-lived, unfortunately) and.. yeah, this happens every single time. best of luck to you and your beloved goofy dragons <3
i've done four lockes (all very short-lived, unfortunately) and.. yeah, this happens every single time. best of luck to you and your beloved goofy dragons <3
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I’ve never done a Flight Rising ‘locke, only Pokémon ones lol, but it is SO easy to get attached, even to the ugly and/or dumbly named ones.
So if they ever die, it’s almost always gonna be sad :D

Seriously though, good luck on your Fodderlocke!
I’ve never done a Flight Rising ‘locke, only Pokémon ones lol, but it is SO easy to get attached, even to the ugly and/or dumbly named ones.
So if they ever die, it’s almost always gonna be sad :D

Seriously though, good luck on your Fodderlocke!
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
Thank you ;; I'm hoping this one lasts a while
Thank you ;; I'm hoping this one lasts a while
stormcatcher.png
What is a fodderlocke?
What is a fodderlocke?
@Biko It's just a fun way to make fodder training + exalting more fun :)!

you look like you already have a trainer, so if you have the starting funds, id suggest you give it a go :D
@Biko It's just a fun way to make fodder training + exalting more fun :)!

you look like you already have a trainer, so if you have the starting funds, id suggest you give it a go :D
stormcatcher.png
Yeah, but Plinks is objectively great. (And I say this as someone who isn't particularly fond of male Ridgebacks.) How could you possibly have resisted that face?!?

(I hope you don't mind me peeping into your Lair, I just wanted to see what these ugly dragons looked like. And Plinks instantly charmed me, haha.)

I've never done a Fodderlocke, mainly because I know this would happen to me. Best of luck with it, may Plinks have as long and happy a time in your Clan as possible!
Yeah, but Plinks is objectively great. (And I say this as someone who isn't particularly fond of male Ridgebacks.) How could you possibly have resisted that face?!?

(I hope you don't mind me peeping into your Lair, I just wanted to see what these ugly dragons looked like. And Plinks instantly charmed me, haha.)

I've never done a Fodderlocke, mainly because I know this would happen to me. Best of luck with it, may Plinks have as long and happy a time in your Clan as possible!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Aw! thanks! he sure is a special lil dude!!

I'm hoping he lasts as fodderlocke king... (for more than a few days :'D )

@Lundlaeva Aw! thanks! he sure is a special lil dude!!

I'm hoping he lasts as fodderlocke king... (for more than a few days :'D )

stormcatcher.png
I started a Fodderlocke

I accidentally wrote lore for Artus, one of the dragons in it

HE D I E S

I write MORE lore for the dragons he had relationships with and hope they don't die
I started a Fodderlocke

I accidentally wrote lore for Artus, one of the dragons in it

HE D I E S

I write MORE lore for the dragons he had relationships with and hope they don't die
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
1 2