Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things you have never seen in the MP
1 2 3 4
One time I needed an Aquamarine Flourish Necklace for a fandragon and I swear every color of flourish necklace except that one stocked in the MP.
One time I needed an Aquamarine Flourish Necklace for a fandragon and I swear every color of flourish necklace except that one stocked in the MP.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
[quote name="Yuubi" date="2022-01-21 20:48:17" ] [quote name="Mutation" date="2022-01-21 04:40:40" ] [item=royal cape] literally never since its' release in 2013. It's not suuuuper popular though so I might be able to buy an unwanted one off of somebody? [/quote] Might be because when they restock its, for real, ONE SINGLE COPY. Only one person can buy it and then its gone again. I was lucky once and got one, but really, they are so rare [/quote] i saw a royal cape one time but i was too broke to buy it so i bit the bullet and bought one for 150kt off the ah two days later... i had dom discount too but i had literally just spent all my money
Yuubi wrote on 2022-01-21 20:48:17:
Mutation wrote on 2022-01-21 04:40:40:
Royal Cape literally never since its' release in 2013. It's not suuuuper popular though so I might be able to buy an unwanted one off of somebody?

Might be because when they restock its, for real, ONE SINGLE COPY.
Only one person can buy it and then its gone again.
I was lucky once and got one, but really, they are so rare
i saw a royal cape one time but i was too broke to buy it so i bit the bullet and bought one for 150kt off the ah two days later... i had dom discount too but i had literally just spent all my money
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
...Is it cheating to say "anything I'm looking for"?
...Is it cheating to say "anything I'm looking for"?
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
this [item=traditional broadsword]
this
Traditional Broadsword
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
[quote name="BapeTheFish" date="2022-01-21 23:17:44" ] this [item=traditional broadsword] [/quote] THAT STUPID SWORD! I honestly forgot it even existed until you reminded me, and I'm [b]still [/b]not convinced.
BapeTheFish wrote on 2022-01-21 23:17:44:
this
Traditional Broadsword
THAT STUPID SWORD! I honestly forgot it even existed until you reminded me, and I'm still not convinced.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
peace dove >:( and lately daisy flowerfall as well.
peace dove >:( and lately daisy flowerfall as well.
aJtAs7H.gif
[quote name="dragondiva" date="2022-01-21 05:48:11" ] marigold. flowerfall. [/quote] can anyone here say theyve actually seen it there ive been trying to snipe one for like 3 years
dragondiva wrote on 2022-01-21 05:48:11:
marigold. flowerfall.

can anyone here say theyve actually seen it there
ive been trying to snipe one for like 3 years
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon