Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most edible-looking dragon breed?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Nopemom" date="2021-11-29 12:26:41" ] obelisks look like their fur would taste like chocolate mousse… i don’t know how to explain why [/quote] @Nopemom no you're right their fur looks like delicate icing designs on a cake
Nopemom wrote on 2021-11-29 12:26:41:
obelisks look like their fur would taste like chocolate mousse… i don’t know how to explain why

@Nopemom no you're right their fur looks like delicate icing designs on a cake
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
Lick mirror because smooth
Lick mirror because smooth
Yeah yknow, probably Veils. How small they are means you could probably eat them like Ortolan- which is a roasted song-bird eaten whole, bones and all.

Otherwise I'd say Bogsneaks? Most dragon breeds seem they'd taste pretty weird or bad cause they're reptiles, but Bogs might be pretty close to gators who are not only edible but apparently very nice.
Yeah yknow, probably Veils. How small they are means you could probably eat them like Ortolan- which is a roasted song-bird eaten whole, bones and all.

Otherwise I'd say Bogsneaks? Most dragon breeds seem they'd taste pretty weird or bad cause they're reptiles, but Bogs might be pretty close to gators who are not only edible but apparently very nice.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I've eaten crickets before and they're actually really good and I imagine a Fae tastes like a cricket so...
I've eaten crickets before and they're actually really good and I imagine a Fae tastes like a cricket so...
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
My serious answer is Guardians because they look like they would have meat like gators. and gators are edible. Bogsneaks for similar reasons. And Skydancers for the hope of something chicken(bird)/venison-like.

Most dragons look like apex predators and those don't typically taste the best...but with the right cooking and seasoning, anything is possible!
My serious answer is Guardians because they look like they would have meat like gators. and gators are edible. Bogsneaks for similar reasons. And Skydancers for the hope of something chicken(bird)/venison-like.

Most dragons look like apex predators and those don't typically taste the best...but with the right cooking and seasoning, anything is possible!
hb8tQFs.png
1 2 3 4