Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most horse breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2021-11-24 10:06:45" ] [quote name="ceiswyn" date="2021-11-24 09:02:43" ] I offer you Exhibit A, the unicorn. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19661010][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/196611/19661010_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] ...That's a tricorn. [/quote] making me think of the last unicorn
Xionahri wrote on 2021-11-24 10:06:45:
ceiswyn wrote on 2021-11-24 09:02:43:
I offer you Exhibit A, the unicorn.

19661010_350.png

...That's a tricorn.

making me think of the last unicorn
All of these are great, now I really want staff to do a horse-like dragon. I don't mean go all out and make it furry, I mean use the anatomy of a horse for a base. Horse front legs are very differently in proportion from PC, (and pretty much every other breed). The shoulder on a horse sits higher.
All of these are great, now I really want staff to do a horse-like dragon. I don't mean go all out and make it furry, I mean use the anatomy of a horse for a base. Horse front legs are very differently in proportion from PC, (and pretty much every other breed). The shoulder on a horse sits higher.
Y02PS6v.png
[quote name="smorphie" date="2021-11-24 09:12:01" ] snappers, obviously [/quote] Behold, a Horf: [img]https://i.imgur.com/nwXySxs.png[/img] An incomplete list of shared snapper + horse traits: [LIST] [*]hooves (or, uh, closer to hooves than most breeds—this one's based a lil on eohippus + rhinoceros feet) [*]big nostrils [*]big jaw/cheek muscles [*]shorter, thicker neck than most dragon breeds [*]can't fly [/LIST] [s]no, I don't know how to draw horses or horse tack, thank you for asking[/s] In all seriousness, I agree with what people have been saying about Pearlcatchers. I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to attempt to make a horse-themed Snapper.
smorphie wrote on 2021-11-24 09:12:01:
snappers, obviously

Behold, a Horf:
nwXySxs.png
An incomplete list of shared snapper + horse traits:
  • hooves (or, uh, closer to hooves than most breeds—this one's based a lil on eohippus + rhinoceros feet)
  • big nostrils
  • big jaw/cheek muscles
  • shorter, thicker neck than most dragon breeds
  • can't fly
no, I don't know how to draw horses or horse tack, thank you for asking

In all seriousness, I agree with what people have been saying about Pearlcatchers. I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to attempt to make a horse-themed Snapper.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
[quote name="Kauria" date="2021-11-24 10:55:50" ] [quote name="smorphie" date="2021-11-24 09:12:01" ] snappers, obviously [/quote] Behold, a Horf: [img]https://i.imgur.com/nwXySxs.png[/img] An incomplete list of shared snapper + horse traits: [LIST] [*]hooves (or, uh, closer to hooves than most breeds—this one's based a lil on eohippus + rhinoceros feet) [*]big nostrils [*]big jaw/cheek muscles [*]shorter, thicker neck than most dragon breeds [*]can't fly [/LIST] [s]no, I don't know how to draw horses or horse tack, thank you for asking[/s] In all seriousness, I agree with what people have been saying about Pearlcatchers. I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to attempt to make a horse-themed Snapper. [/quote] THE HORF I LOVE IT
Kauria wrote on 2021-11-24 10:55:50:
smorphie wrote on 2021-11-24 09:12:01:
snappers, obviously

Behold, a Horf:
nwXySxs.png
An incomplete list of shared snapper + horse traits:
  • hooves (or, uh, closer to hooves than most breeds—this one's based a lil on eohippus + rhinoceros feet)
  • big nostrils
  • big jaw/cheek muscles
  • shorter, thicker neck than most dragon breeds
  • can't fly
no, I don't know how to draw horses or horse tack, thank you for asking

In all seriousness, I agree with what people have been saying about Pearlcatchers. I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to attempt to make a horse-themed Snapper.

THE HORF I LOVE IT
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
Oh M. Skydancers are the most horse, 100%

M. Pearlcatchers are unicorns

Now for other mythical horses...
Veilspun = Kelpie
F. Coatl = Pegasus

I can't actually think of any more mythical horses, lol
Oh M. Skydancers are the most horse, 100%

M. Pearlcatchers are unicorns

Now for other mythical horses...
Veilspun = Kelpie
F. Coatl = Pegasus

I can't actually think of any more mythical horses, lol
@Unspiral
She/It
FR +8
2myBCp7.png nGEbKpx.png ZLEUhpk.png ueG66KW.png Avatar
Signature Images
Skydancers are more birdlike than horse imo, pearlies and veils though? Those have horse vibes
Skydancers are more birdlike than horse imo, pearlies and veils though? Those have horse vibes
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
hmm... every dragon breed is horse. including spirals and banescales
hmm... every dragon breed is horse. including spirals and banescales
nTa2yPT.png
veilspun
veilspun
honestly that illustration for snappers is pretty convincing
honestly that illustration for snappers is pretty convincing
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
Ehh. As someone who was born completely horse obsessed and remains so to this day, SDs never struck me as horse-like. And there's a reason I collect Veils..
Ehh. As someone who was born completely horse obsessed and remains so to this day, SDs never struck me as horse-like. And there's a reason I collect Veils..
1 2 3 4 5 6