Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Quiz!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img] ------- [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HTLleVg.gif[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=7] [i]Howdy all! [/i][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oDFWcfL.gif[/img] [size=5]I'm here today to get a thread going about flight choices and changes! Here are some questions I'd love to see your answers to. I'll put my own answers down below in a comment at some point! If you have additional things you'd love to add about your flight, or questions/suggestions I am all ears! Please feel free to info dump, I want every detail :) ---------- ---------- ---------- [/columns] [left][size=5] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d484afdc5888ef039d6d46091318a6de/tumblr_inline_nr3jrcOnus1s7z3me_75sq.png[/img][b]1. What flight are you?[/b] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3f44c376dc0cb21a54c5fa3bdc2465c2/tumblr_inline_nr3jrlxTD31s7z3me_75sq.png[/img]2. When did you join that flight? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/578dae0b1f42d386f04a002e33edcc56/tumblr_inline_nr3jrsFk6H1s7z3me_75sq.png[/img][b]3. Why that one?[/b] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d410bc075d89dc36cd52d8727e320b3f/tumblr_inline_nr3js3Y2lo1s7z3me_75sq.png[/img]4. Do you ever think about changing flights? If so, to what one/s? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6e24acd3dfde2e2eccd58d238b3cacfb/tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_75sq.png[/img][b]5. Did you ever actually change your flight? If yes, what clan/s were you?[/b] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a61bae5a0ebb41b2b85ede828598a090/tumblr_inline_nr3jsjbPn01s7z3me_75sq.png[/img]6. Do you feel a sense of genuine loyalty or pride for your current flight? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e2cb5063e881dd43e01a1b8c1ba393c5/tumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png[/img][b]7. Which flight festival (not your own) is your favourite one? (can depend on the theme in general, holiday items etc)[/b] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6317f61748731e46857130c052b041c5/tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png[/img]8. Do you engage with flight exclusive auctions or forums? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/fa1f1644ade3c50cd0a2f00980baf9a1/tumblr_inline_nr3jt9oKJD1s7z3me_75sq.png[/img][b]9. If you have friends playing, what are their flights?[/b] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/71e09222e6c6f8439a1870a69d88b367/tumblr_inline_nr3jthhLoo1s7z3me_75sq.png[/img]10. Tell me your favourite thing about your flight! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/22b9321b8b47755e57a6c36b1897ea42/tumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.png[/img][b]11. Which flight had the nicest players you've interacted with?[/b] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/129be315a35ae40df5eab734c5c8a862/tumblr_inline_nr3jtypCpV1s7z3me_75sq.png[/img]12. How hard was the decision to pick just one flight when you first joined? ---------- [center] [size=5]Thanks so much for reading, and I look forward to seeing everyone's answers+stories! ------ EDIT*: Here's an easy copy-paste question list~ [left]1. What flight are you? A. 2. When did you join that flight? A. 3. Why that one? A. 4. Do you ever think about changing flights? ?If so, to what one/s? A. 5. Did you ever actually change your flight? If yes, what clan/s were you? A. 6. Do you feel a sense of genuine loyalty or pride for your current flight? A. 7. Which flight festival (not your own) is your favourite one? (can depend on the theme in general, holiday items etc) A. 8. Do you engage with flight exclusive auctions or forums? A. 9. If you have friends playing, what are their flights? A. 10. Tell me your favourite thing about your flight! A. 11. Which flight had the nicest players you've interacted with? A. 12. How hard was the decision to pick just one flight when you first joined? A. [center] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/0ed04ff0-05e8-4f6e-be84-942e10780b47/dd0bov0-9f583d71-8d50-4532-85a1-15606e03fe4d.png[/img][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/0ed04ff0-05e8-4f6e-be84-942e10780b47/dd0bov0-9f583d71-8d50-4532-85a1-15606e03fe4d.png[/img][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/0ed04ff0-05e8-4f6e-be84-942e10780b47/dd0bov0-9f583d71-8d50-4532-85a1-15606e03fe4d.png[/img]
frh3.png
HTLleVg.gif
Howdy all!
oDFWcfL.gif

I'm here today to get a thread going about flight choices and changes!
Here are some questions I'd love to see your answers to. I'll put my own answers down below in a comment at some point! If you have additional things you'd love to add about your flight, or questions/suggestions I am all ears!
Please feel free to info dump, I want every detail :)

tumblr_inline_nr3jrcOnus1s7z3me_75sq.png1. What flight are you?
tumblr_inline_nr3jrlxTD31s7z3me_75sq.png2. When did you join that flight?
tumblr_inline_nr3jrsFk6H1s7z3me_75sq.png3. Why that one?
tumblr_inline_nr3js3Y2lo1s7z3me_75sq.png4. Do you ever think about changing flights? If so, to what one/s?
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_75sq.png5. Did you ever actually change your flight? If yes, what clan/s were you?
tumblr_inline_nr3jsjbPn01s7z3me_75sq.png6. Do you feel a sense of genuine loyalty or pride for your current flight?
tumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png7. Which flight festival (not your own) is your favourite one? (can depend on the theme in general, holiday items etc)
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png8. Do you engage with flight exclusive auctions or forums?
tumblr_inline_nr3jt9oKJD1s7z3me_75sq.png9. If you have friends playing, what are their flights?
tumblr_inline_nr3jthhLoo1s7z3me_75sq.png10. Tell me your favourite thing about your flight!
tumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.png11. Which flight had the nicest players you've interacted with?
tumblr_inline_nr3jtypCpV1s7z3me_75sq.png12. How hard was the decision to pick just one flight when you first joined?

Thanks so much for reading, and I look forward to seeing everyone's answers+stories!

EDIT*: Here's an easy copy-paste question list~
1. What flight are you?
A.
2. When did you join that flight?
A.
3. Why that one?
A.
4. Do you ever think about changing flights? ?If so, to what one/s?
A.
5. Did you ever actually change your flight? If yes, what clan/s were you?
A.
6. Do you feel a sense of genuine loyalty or pride for your current flight?
A.
7. Which flight festival (not your own) is your favourite one? (can depend on the theme in general, holiday items etc)
A.
8. Do you engage with flight exclusive auctions or forums?
A.
9. If you have friends playing, what are their flights?
A.
10. Tell me your favourite thing about your flight!
A.
11. Which flight had the nicest players you've interacted with?
A.
12. How hard was the decision to pick just one flight when you first joined?
A.
dd0bov0-9f583d71-8d50-4532-85a1-15606e03fe4d.pngdd0bov0-9f583d71-8d50-4532-85a1-15606e03fe4d.pngdd0bov0-9f583d71-8d50-4532-85a1-15606e03fe4d.png
xxxxxxxtumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gifAO6x9Go.giftumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gifAO6x9Go.giftumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
FRFlightPrideBannerArcane_zps17329871.png
1. Night Clan!
2. I just decided to rename my clan to Night Clan!
3. Because my dragons are often dark purple or starry
4. I just think of a cooler name for my clan, and boom!
5. First my clan was called QuirkyJunimo Clan, then Moonflame, then Clan of the Inky Flame, and now it’s Night Clan!
6. Yeah, I legit created my clan, so why would I not?
7. What are you talking about??
8. Wat??
9. My friend used to play, his clan was The Library!
10. All the trees and amber!!
11. What are you talking about??
12. My clan didn’t have a name, then it was completely unoriginal
1. Night Clan!
2. I just decided to rename my clan to Night Clan!
3. Because my dragons are often dark purple or starry
4. I just think of a cooler name for my clan, and boom!
5. First my clan was called QuirkyJunimo Clan, then Moonflame, then Clan of the Inky Flame, and now it’s Night Clan!
6. Yeah, I legit created my clan, so why would I not?
7. What are you talking about??
8. Wat??
9. My friend used to play, his clan was The Library!
10. All the trees and amber!!
11. What are you talking about??
12. My clan didn’t have a name, then it was completely unoriginal
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
It’s flights, not clans btw

1. Light
2. Nov 1, 2018 when I joined
3. I love books, light loves books, the aesthetics weren’t terrible
4. Water because I liked their lore or Ice because of their eyes
5. I switched to Water to change up the norm for a bit! I’m finally back where I belong
6. Eh not really
7. Probably Water because it’s in my birthday month
8. Not really
9. NA
10. The lore
11. Plague
12. Not really
It’s flights, not clans btw

1. Light
2. Nov 1, 2018 when I joined
3. I love books, light loves books, the aesthetics weren’t terrible
4. Water because I liked their lore or Ice because of their eyes
5. I switched to Water to change up the norm for a bit! I’m finally back where I belong
6. Eh not really
7. Probably Water because it’s in my birthday month
8. Not really
9. NA
10. The lore
11. Plague
12. Not really
LMLA6wg.png
1. I'm in Nature!

2. I've been here since I joined--April 4th, 2019.

3. I'm a country boy who's always felt most at home surrounded by nature, and green is my favorite color.

4. While I like Nature a lot, I'm planning on taking a vacation to Plague in some months--I plan on coming back home to Nature afterward though. (I'd also like to maybe spend time in Earth at some point!)

5. Nope! I've been in Nature since I joined.

6. Yeah, my flight is home! I love our lore and aesthetic and everything, and I love helping with our dom efforts.

7. Probably the Plague festival--I find their lore, aesthetic, and general vibes very cool.

8. I check in on our forums periodically, and I search my flight's sales on the AH sometimes to see if I can find cheaper fodder or specific things I can't find in the public listings.

9. I don't really have friends here (I haven't been able to sell any of my friends onto this site--yet) but my now-inactive older brother was in Shadow.

10. Hmm... it's hard to decide, but probably how gorgeous the aesthetic is!!

11. Hard to say, I've come across lovely people from all flights!

12. I don't remember it being a tough decision, I was pretty much sold on Nature immediately!
1. I'm in Nature!

2. I've been here since I joined--April 4th, 2019.

3. I'm a country boy who's always felt most at home surrounded by nature, and green is my favorite color.

4. While I like Nature a lot, I'm planning on taking a vacation to Plague in some months--I plan on coming back home to Nature afterward though. (I'd also like to maybe spend time in Earth at some point!)

5. Nope! I've been in Nature since I joined.

6. Yeah, my flight is home! I love our lore and aesthetic and everything, and I love helping with our dom efforts.

7. Probably the Plague festival--I find their lore, aesthetic, and general vibes very cool.

8. I check in on our forums periodically, and I search my flight's sales on the AH sometimes to see if I can find cheaper fodder or specific things I can't find in the public listings.

9. I don't really have friends here (I haven't been able to sell any of my friends onto this site--yet) but my now-inactive older brother was in Shadow.

10. Hmm... it's hard to decide, but probably how gorgeous the aesthetic is!!

11. Hard to say, I've come across lovely people from all flights!

12. I don't remember it being a tough decision, I was pretty much sold on Nature immediately!
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
1. What clan are you?
wind

2. When did you join that clan?
april 20 2020

3. Why that one?
Ive always picked wind when deciding things and i love the playful fun filled nature it gave off. I also love the color green. Their festival month is also my birthday month!

4. Do you ever think about changing clans? ?If so, to what one/s?
Kinda, maybe arcane,ice, or shadow. but I think i'll be staying with wind for awhile

5. Did you ever actually change your clan? If yes, what clan/s were you?
nope

6. Do you feel a sense of genuine loyalty or pride for your current clan?
yes!

7. Which clan festival (not your own) is your favourite one? (can depend on the theme in general, holiday items etc)
crystalline gala is fun but I do love starfall celebration for its colors

8. Do you engage with clan exclusive auctions or forums?
not daily but occasionally

9. If you have friends playing, what are their clans?
My friends that i know well dont play much any more but they were arcane and water

10. Tell me your favourite thing about your clan!
how fun and accepting everyone is

11. Which clan had the nicest players you've interacted with?
I cant say all of them have really nice people

12. How hard was the decision to pick just one when you first joined?
extremely!!
1. What clan are you?
wind

april 20 2020

3. Why that one?
Ive always picked wind when deciding things and i love the playful fun filled nature it gave off. I also love the color green. Their festival month is also my birthday month!

Kinda, maybe arcane,ice, or shadow. but I think i'll be staying with wind for awhile

nope

yes!

7. Which clan festival (not your own) is your favourite one? (can depend on the theme in general, holiday items etc)
crystalline gala is fun but I do love starfall celebration for its colors

not daily but occasionally

My friends that i know well dont play much any more but they were arcane and water

how fun and accepting everyone is

I cant say all of them have really nice people

extremely!!
45007180_mLyxWu5dLpO4TCJ.png
1. What clan are you?
Wind!

absolutely no idea, i believe sometime back in 2016?

3. Why that one?
i love the wind aesthetic, and the community here is very nice :)

my heart belongs in wind, but if i did move i would go to either plague or fire.

i changed my flight once, from light to wind!

absolutely, especially during dom battles

excluding mistjam, i think my favorite has to be either arcane or plague!

on the forums? not really, but i am a part of wind's merc team, which IS exclusive to just wind members.

i have many friends playing! my partner is plague, as is one of my best friends. another one of my best friends is in ice.

i love wind's community :)

wind! although i think the majority of the community is very nice.

very! every flight has its own uniqueness, and i honestly find a little bit of myself resonating with all of them.
1. What clan are you?
Wind!

absolutely no idea, i believe sometime back in 2016?

3. Why that one?
i love the wind aesthetic, and the community here is very nice :)

my heart belongs in wind, but if i did move i would go to either plague or fire.

i changed my flight once, from light to wind!

absolutely, especially during dom battles

excluding mistjam, i think my favorite has to be either arcane or plague!

on the forums? not really, but i am a part of wind's merc team, which IS exclusive to just wind members.

i have many friends playing! my partner is plague, as is one of my best friends. another one of my best friends is in ice.

i love wind's community :)

wind! although i think the majority of the community is very nice.

very! every flight has its own uniqueness, and i honestly find a little bit of myself resonating with all of them.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
1. ice flght
2. i joined ice october 16 2021
3. ice fit my aesthetic better then arcane and i also liked the eyes more
4. from ice? no
5. i changed once from arcane
6. i have loyalty to ice. im currently trying to participate in ice v shadow
7. starfall celebration holds a close spot in my heart. i joined fr just before it started and even though im not in arcane anymore i hold the flight dearly
8. yep. im an in flight sitter for dom
9. im not close friends with anyone but the two i talk to outside of fr are in wind and plague
10. eyessss. one of the only primals i like and the almost white color means its guranteed to be at least a little matchy with any breeding pair
11. idk
12. hard. i picked based on dieties and i struggled between ice, arcane, light, plague, and shadow
1. ice flght
2. i joined ice october 16 2021
3. ice fit my aesthetic better then arcane and i also liked the eyes more
4. from ice? no
5. i changed once from arcane
6. i have loyalty to ice. im currently trying to participate in ice v shadow
7. starfall celebration holds a close spot in my heart. i joined fr just before it started and even though im not in arcane anymore i hold the flight dearly
8. yep. im an in flight sitter for dom
9. im not close friends with anyone but the two i talk to outside of fr are in wind and plague
10. eyessss. one of the only primals i like and the almost white color means its guranteed to be at least a little matchy with any breeding pair
11. idk
12. hard. i picked based on dieties and i struggled between ice, arcane, light, plague, and shadow
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
1. What clan are you?
Water!
When I first joined, about 3-4 months ago? (I'm a fr baby lol)
3. Why that one?
Idk, I've always liked water and swimming. I'm also glad i picked it, because I love the idea of my dragons living on a small and friendly island with mysterious elements to it.
I've only ever thought about changing once, and it was because I heard Ice does something like renting out lvl 25s for doms. And it was a only a teeny tiny bit- other than that, I'm happy with Water :)
Nope!
Yep! I like that water is a smaller clan, and I feel untied with the rest of our friendly community by the lack of a deity ;w;
I gotta say Riot of Rot, just because I think that Plague in general is probably my second favourite clan, and the whole vibe of the fest is fun. (though to be fair I haven't been through many)
Occasionally I post in the Water forums, though not much. And I don't think I've ever taken part of an auction of raffle.
I have one irl friend who I introduced to the game, and one who I met on. The friend who I introduced (and doesn't play anymore) is Water, and the other is Plague!
Everyone is really friendly and tend to be joke-y. Like I mentioned before, you can't really go through a thread in a Water Forum, or a thread about Water, without encountering a joke about Tidedad.
I really can't choose- I don't think I've ever seen an argument on this site :D
I narrowed it down pretty quick, to Shadow and Water. But I've always had a strange draw to water and water-themed stuff in games, so yeah!
1. What clan are you?
Water!
When I first joined, about 3-4 months ago? (I'm a fr baby lol)
3. Why that one?
Idk, I've always liked water and swimming. I'm also glad i picked it, because I love the idea of my dragons living on a small and friendly island with mysterious elements to it.
I've only ever thought about changing once, and it was because I heard Ice does something like renting out lvl 25s for doms. And it was a only a teeny tiny bit- other than that, I'm happy with Water :)
Nope!
Yep! I like that water is a smaller clan, and I feel untied with the rest of our friendly community by the lack of a deity ;w;
I gotta say Riot of Rot, just because I think that Plague in general is probably my second favourite clan, and the whole vibe of the fest is fun. (though to be fair I haven't been through many)
Occasionally I post in the Water forums, though not much. And I don't think I've ever taken part of an auction of raffle.
I have one irl friend who I introduced to the game, and one who I met on. The friend who I introduced (and doesn't play anymore) is Water, and the other is Plague!
Everyone is really friendly and tend to be joke-y. Like I mentioned before, you can't really go through a thread in a Water Forum, or a thread about Water, without encountering a joke about Tidedad.
I really can't choose- I don't think I've ever seen an argument on this site :D
I narrowed it down pretty quick, to Shadow and Water. But I've always had a strange draw to water and water-themed stuff in games, so yeah!
output-onlinepngtools-38.pngoutput-onlinepngtools-5.pngimage-4.png
1. What flight are you?
-Arcane!

-When I joined FR!

3. Why that one?
-Hm, I guess I enjoyed the aesthetics the best? Also space.

4. Do you ever think about changing flights? If so, to what one/s?
-Nope!

-Nope!

-Yeah, I genuinely like arcane stuff. I've even got all the arcane festival items!

7. Which flight festival (not your own) is your favorite one? (can depend on the theme in general, holiday items etc)
-Hm, I think fire tends to have the best fest skins. They're usually gorgeous.

-No u_u I have a hard enough time making myself be social in these forums.

-My friend's in ice!

10. Tell me your favorite thing about your flight!
-The aesthetics!

-Aw man, I have no idea. I don't really pay attention to people's flights usually. u_u

-It was a bit difficult because I wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for. Once I settled on arcane, though, I knew it was the one for me.
1. What flight are you?
-Arcane!

-When I joined FR!

3. Why that one?
-Hm, I guess I enjoyed the aesthetics the best? Also space.

4. Do you ever think about changing flights? If so, to what one/s?
-Nope!

-Nope!

-Yeah, I genuinely like arcane stuff. I've even got all the arcane festival items!

7. Which flight festival (not your own) is your favorite one? (can depend on the theme in general, holiday items etc)
-Hm, I think fire tends to have the best fest skins. They're usually gorgeous.

-No u_u I have a hard enough time making myself be social in these forums.

-My friend's in ice!

10. Tell me your favorite thing about your flight!
-The aesthetics!

-Aw man, I have no idea. I don't really pay attention to people's flights usually. u_u

-It was a bit difficult because I wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for. Once I settled on arcane, though, I knew it was the one for me.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qnsvl4q1hbyggi5/arcanetop.png[/img] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SSl43lt.gif[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/CDwiIkq.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=5] To those who kindly ignored my mistake in using 'clan' instead of 'flight' thank you omg my bad! To the one that corrected me, thank you! Can't believe I used it so many times and still forgot they're called Flights. Now, for my answers! [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=4][b]1. What flight are you?[/b] A. Arcane [b]2. When did you join that flight?[/b] A. May, 2018 [b]3. Why that one?[/b] A. The nests, eggs, magic theme and lore was just super appealing to me! [b]4. Do you ever think about changing flights? ?If so, to what one/s?[/b] A. Not anymore, very happy where i am! [b]5. Did you ever actually change your flight? If yes, what clan/s were you?[/b] A. I changed from Plague, which was the first one I picked when I signed up. I really liked several flights but I felt a certain obligation to my edgy aesthetic back then. [b]6. Do you feel a sense of genuine loyalty or pride for your current flight?[/b] A. I actually do! I really love my flight and want them to do well :) [b]7. Which flight festival (not your own) is your favourite one? (can depend on the theme in general, holiday items etc)[/b] A. I really love Wavecrest Saturnalia ;w; [b]8. Do you engage with flight exclusive auctions or forums?[/b] A. Not as much as I probably should. I should check the auction house more... [b]9. If you have friends playing, what are their flights?[/b] A. One friend is in the Nature flight and the other is in Arcane with me! [b]10. Tell me your favourite thing about your flight![/b] A. The colour and theme of magic just makes me soo happy. Love all the red based pinks and purples!!! The pretty crystals and the scrolls and wow! So pretty! The arcanist is also my favourite of the deity dragons. [b]11. Which flight had the nicest players you've interacted with?[/b] A. I've had a lovely time interacting with so many people but I've noticed a lil extra good vibes comin from the Ice flight! [b]12. How hard was the decision to pick just one flight when you first joined?[/b] A. It was so hard, I spent like an hour panicking about choosing wrong haha! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nm0z9g1pkrloiln/arcanebottom.png[/img]
arcanetop.png
SSl43lt.gif xxxxxCDwiIkq.png
To those who kindly ignored my mistake in using 'clan' instead of 'flight' thank you omg my bad! To the one that corrected me, thank you! Can't believe I used it so many times and still forgot they're called Flights.

Now, for my answers!

arcanemid.png

1. What flight are you?
A. Arcane

A. May, 2018

3. Why that one?
A. The nests, eggs, magic theme and lore was just super appealing to me!

4. Do you ever think about changing flights? ?If so, to what one/s?
A. Not anymore, very happy where i am!

A. I changed from Plague, which was the first one I picked when I signed up. I really liked several flights but I felt a certain obligation to my edgy aesthetic back then.

A. I actually do! I really love my flight and want them to do well :)

7. Which flight festival (not your own) is your favourite one? (can depend on the theme in general, holiday items etc)
A. I really love Wavecrest Saturnalia ;w;

A. Not as much as I probably should. I should check the auction house more...

A. One friend is in the Nature flight and the other is in Arcane with me!

10. Tell me your favourite thing about your flight!
A. The colour and theme of magic just makes me soo happy. Love all the red based pinks and purples!!! The pretty crystals and the scrolls and wow! So pretty! The arcanist is also my favourite of the deity dragons.

A. I've had a lovely time interacting with so many people but I've noticed a lil extra good vibes comin from the Ice flight!

A. It was so hard, I spent like an hour panicking about choosing wrong haha!

arcanebottom.png
xxxxxxxtumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gifAO6x9Go.giftumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gifAO6x9Go.giftumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
FRFlightPrideBannerArcane_zps17329871.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7