Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | biggest glitches in fr?
1 2 3 4
@Problem It had been happening for a while, but I haven't met enough people who ran into it to know for sure when it started. I experienced it as recently as summer of last year, but I'm guessing it has been fixed now with the hoard update.
@Problem It had been happening for a while, but I haven't met enough people who ran into it to know for sure when it started. I experienced it as recently as summer of last year, but I'm guessing it has been fixed now with the hoard update.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I think my favorite of the glitches are the dragon art ones (that will probably be patched later), like the latte stained gaolers: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72538068][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725381/72538068_350.png[/img][/url]
I think my favorite of the glitches are the dragon art ones (that will probably be patched later), like the latte stained gaolers:

72538068_350.png
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1. Naomi 2. Hatchlings with apparel 3. Dragons that don’t exist, but do appear on the front page sometimes 4. The exalted cucumber spiral 5. Image broken hatchlings 6. The festival of 1 And then there’s everything else. Though you could argue that there’s enough of these: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51290879][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/512909/51290879_350.png[/img][/url] Size glitched bogsneaks and nocturnes to be a “famous” glitch? Either way, they’re entertaining. Oh yeah, and the time people could write on the front page... and that annoying moth glitch in the coliseum.
1. Naomi
2. Hatchlings with apparel
3. Dragons that don’t exist, but do appear on the front page sometimes
4. The exalted cucumber spiral
5. Image broken hatchlings
6. The festival of 1
And then there’s everything else. Though you could argue that there’s enough of these:
51290879_350.png
Size glitched bogsneaks and nocturnes to be a “famous” glitch? Either way, they’re entertaining.

Oh yeah, and the time people could write on the front page... and that annoying moth glitch in the coliseum.
When the sandswept delta update came out, the dunerunners were SUPER glitched and the image would constantly scroll in place. I think there's screenshots of it somewhere...
When the sandswept delta update came out, the dunerunners were SUPER glitched and the image would constantly scroll in place. I think there's screenshots of it somewhere...
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
a lot of people are talking about naomi, and while i totally agree that it was a pretty big glitch, i feel like people should also be mentioning all the weird glitches from early FR days! stuff like the festival of one and all that. its very interesting
a lot of people are talking about naomi, and while i totally agree that it was a pretty big glitch, i feel like people should also be mentioning all the weird glitches from early FR days! stuff like the festival of one and all that. its very interesting
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
naomi replaced the courriers when it said they delivered items personally everyone was confused about this random fae who does exist and is in a dead lair atm. But her descendants are floating around and purely for novelty are high value I got her only imperial descendent myself and it's fourth gen from her... after five they lose their value tho so yeah...
naomi replaced the courriers when it said they delivered items personally everyone was confused about this random fae who does exist and is in a dead lair atm. But her descendants are floating around and purely for novelty are high value I got her only imperial descendent myself and it's fourth gen from her... after five they lose their value tho so yeah...
The Festival of 1 (and the s) is my favorite site error. Probably always will be.
The Festival of 1 (and the s) is my favorite site error. Probably always will be.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="@GalaxyFantasy" date="2021-10-19 18:28:50" ] Can somebody please explain Naomi to me? I've seen that dragon mentioned everywhere and I still don't quite know what the glitch was. [/quote] Years ago any items purchased from the Auction House were sent via PM, and the sender was one of three “courier” dragons. (You can still see the lil dudes in the gifs that pop up when you purchase something!) But [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1728692]there was a time[/url] when, instead of the couriers, everyone got messages from a progen on a dead account: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25342]the now-infamous Naomi[/url]. This apparently (wasn’t there myself, RIP) made her pretty well-known pretty fast, and since then she’s been hailed as something of a “glitch queen” and her descendants have some prestige attached. Wild!
@GalaxyFantasy wrote on 2021-10-19 18:28:50:
Can somebody please explain Naomi to me? I've seen that dragon mentioned everywhere and I still don't quite know what the glitch was.
Years ago any items purchased from the Auction House were sent via PM, and the sender was one of three “courier” dragons. (You can still see the lil dudes in the gifs that pop up when you purchase something!) But there was a time when, instead of the couriers, everyone got messages from a progen on a dead account: the now-infamous Naomi. This apparently (wasn’t there myself, RIP) made her pretty well-known pretty fast, and since then she’s been hailed as something of a “glitch queen” and her descendants have some prestige attached. Wild!
[quote name="Archaeoraptor" date="2021-10-19 20:25:45" ] [quote name="@GalaxyFantasy" date="2021-10-19 18:28:50" ] Can somebody please explain Naomi to me? I've seen that dragon mentioned everywhere and I still don't quite know what the glitch was. [/quote] Years ago any items purchased from the Auction House were sent via PM, and the sender was one of three “courier” dragons. (You can still see the lil dudes in the gifs that pop up when you purchase something!) But [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1728692]there was a time[/url] when, instead of the couriers, everyone got messages from a progen on a dead account: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25342]the now-infamous Naomi[/url]. This apparently (wasn’t there myself, RIP) made her pretty well-known pretty fast, and since then she’s been hailed as something of a “glitch queen” and her descendants have some prestige attached. Wild! [/quote] I was there. It's worth noting that Naomi's lair, when you searched for the user on User Search, said it was home to millions of dragons, even though the user only had one dragon - Naomi herself. Someone eventually found out this number correlated with the amount of exalted dragons onsite. The code got [i]so[/i] entirely tangled up that every exalted dragon was now living with Naomi. This was all happening alongside the courier stuff, so it was all a huge mess.
Archaeoraptor wrote on 2021-10-19 20:25:45:
@GalaxyFantasy wrote on 2021-10-19 18:28:50:
Can somebody please explain Naomi to me? I've seen that dragon mentioned everywhere and I still don't quite know what the glitch was.
Years ago any items purchased from the Auction House were sent via PM, and the sender was one of three “courier” dragons. (You can still see the lil dudes in the gifs that pop up when you purchase something!) But there was a time when, instead of the couriers, everyone got messages from a progen on a dead account: the now-infamous Naomi. This apparently (wasn’t there myself, RIP) made her pretty well-known pretty fast, and since then she’s been hailed as something of a “glitch queen” and her descendants have some prestige attached. Wild!

I was there. It's worth noting that Naomi's lair, when you searched for the user on User Search, said it was home to millions of dragons, even though the user only had one dragon - Naomi herself. Someone eventually found out this number correlated with the amount of exalted dragons onsite. The code got so entirely tangled up that every exalted dragon was now living with Naomi. This was all happening alongside the courier stuff, so it was all a huge mess.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
That one time when regular users could post announcements was pretty big.
That one time when regular users could post announcements was pretty big.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3 4