Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ppl with hundreds of permies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I do in fact forget them, but when I look at them I feel a sense of dread that I'll regret it if I ever let them go, so I just don't :)

but I do purges often enough that I'm doing okay!
I do in fact forget them, but when I look at them I feel a sense of dread that I'll regret it if I ever let them go, so I just don't :)

but I do purges often enough that I'm doing okay!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I've had 5 years to accumulate them and I have a lot of free time. Customizing them and giving them lore is a good creative outlet.
I've had 5 years to accumulate them and I have a lot of free time. Customizing them and giving them lore is a good creative outlet.
I'm a hoarder, I think too many dragons are pretty/cute/cool, and up until very recently I had space so I figured, why not? Now, of course, I said ~why not~ too many times and my lair is full, so... ;3;

I absolutely forget dragons, I actually just sorted my den by species because I need to pare down and I needed to see like, do I have too many red spirals? Do I have too many starcon coatls? etc. (I don't...actually think I have any starcon coatls...hm)

I still need to actually go through and find some folks I can part with because having no space is Unpleasant.
I'm a hoarder, I think too many dragons are pretty/cute/cool, and up until very recently I had space so I figured, why not? Now, of course, I said ~why not~ too many times and my lair is full, so... ;3;

I absolutely forget dragons, I actually just sorted my den by species because I need to pare down and I needed to see like, do I have too many red spirals? Do I have too many starcon coatls? etc. (I don't...actually think I have any starcon coatls...hm)

I still need to actually go through and find some folks I can part with because having no space is Unpleasant.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
[quote name="Gormanghaste" date="2021-10-10 13:48:55" ] My question is, why doesn't everyone have hundreds of dragons? I just don't really understand what you're asking [emoji=fae winking size=1] [/quote] I like to make close connections to my dragons, if that makes sense? Lore and daily familiar bonding. I really oughta just start yoinking pretties into hibden since my lore is a city... cant be a city with 65 dragons lol
Gormanghaste wrote on 2021-10-10 13:48:55:
My question is, why doesn't everyone have hundreds of dragons? I just don't really understand what you're asking
I like to make close connections to my dragons, if that makes sense? Lore and daily familiar bonding. I really oughta just start yoinking pretties into hibden since my lore is a city... cant be a city with 65 dragons lol
iO2X60T.png
i love primals too much and now im all out of lair space :p
and yes, i forget about plenty of my dragons all the time :'^]
i love primals too much and now im all out of lair space :p
and yes, i forget about plenty of my dragons all the time :'^]
rPflwkH.png
somehow, no, i don't really forget them. i have deconstructed and re-constructed the tabs in my lair trying to shake things up or test my attachment to certain dragons, but some just really Go Together. they're a squad! with a Dynamic and Motivations and Silly Problems and all that.
seriously, i have almost 500 dragons and i am having such a hard time paring it down at all. looking at a particular dragon reminds me of the cluster of ideas i associate with them. they have Vibes and Backstories that i keep track of in my head, even if they aren't written down anywhere. i made my progenitor dragons in 2013, so the whole process has unfolded over the course of many years. aaaand now i'm attached! it's a fun hobby/creative outlet/whatever you'd like to call it. :)

it reminds me of coming up with personalities for the mass-produced toys i collected as a child. yes, i have 12 different iterations of plastic Pikachu, but some are grumpy and some are nice and you can just Tell by looking at em. this one's tail broke off and it's part of his story now. and yes i painted a swipe of sparkly blue nail polish onto this one's head. it's called Customization and it means he's mine !
somehow, no, i don't really forget them. i have deconstructed and re-constructed the tabs in my lair trying to shake things up or test my attachment to certain dragons, but some just really Go Together. they're a squad! with a Dynamic and Motivations and Silly Problems and all that.
seriously, i have almost 500 dragons and i am having such a hard time paring it down at all. looking at a particular dragon reminds me of the cluster of ideas i associate with them. they have Vibes and Backstories that i keep track of in my head, even if they aren't written down anywhere. i made my progenitor dragons in 2013, so the whole process has unfolded over the course of many years. aaaand now i'm attached! it's a fun hobby/creative outlet/whatever you'd like to call it. :)

it reminds me of coming up with personalities for the mass-produced toys i collected as a child. yes, i have 12 different iterations of plastic Pikachu, but some are grumpy and some are nice and you can just Tell by looking at em. this one's tail broke off and it's part of his story now. and yes i painted a swipe of sparkly blue nail polish onto this one's head. it's called Customization and it means he's mine !
Don't have hundreds, but they're all because I like the hatchling art of that dragon.
Don't have hundreds, but they're all because I like the hatchling art of that dragon.
Y3kY2LN.png
I like pretties and the hibden makes the food problem not a problem lol
I like pretties and the hibden makes the food problem not a problem lol
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Recent dragons I've gotten I tend to forget, but I'm not really interesting in writing and building on lore extensively! I'm more of a collector, so it works out. c:
Recent dragons I've gotten I tend to forget, but I'm not really interesting in writing and building on lore extensively! I'm more of a collector, so it works out. c:
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
(half my dragons are fodder rn lol. I have like 100-200 range normally) I know my favorites by heart. Sometimes someone will be like "this dragon was on the front page!" or "this dragon is super pretty!" and I have no idea who their taking about
(half my dragons are fodder rn lol. I have like 100-200 range normally) I know my favorites by heart. Sometimes someone will be like "this dragon was on the front page!" or "this dragon is super pretty!" and I have no idea who their taking about
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7