Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | happy birthday 2 trans
1 2 3 4
Oh my gosh, it was also my favorite dragon's birthday, and I missed it!!

Oh well, happy belated birthday both to them, and the scroll! =D
Oh my gosh, it was also my favorite dragon's birthday, and I missed it!!

Oh well, happy belated birthday both to them, and the scroll! =D
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
very pog!!!
very pog!!!
hehe hiiii
a year ago? it felt so recent
a year ago? it felt so recent
Huh, I’m surprised that was a year ago. Funnily enough I actually bought a pose change scroll yesterday for my dragon, Juris.
Huh, I’m surprised that was a year ago. Funnily enough I actually bought a pose change scroll yesterday for my dragon, Juris.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
wow, i can't believe that was a year ago already! it feels like both forever ago and last week lmao happy birthday every trans dragon ever [emoji=guardian star size=1]
wow, i can't believe that was a year ago already! it feels like both forever ago and last week lmao

happy birthday every trans dragon ever
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Oh i dident know that exist
Oh i dident know that exist
Jd88XNq.png
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-15 16:17:51" ] That was a year ago…? I cant settle on whether it feels like a few months or a few years lmao [/quote] ..right? it feels like ages ago but also kinda new [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1]
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-15 16:17:51:
That was a year ago…? I cant settle on whether it feels like a few months or a few years lmao
..right? it feels like ages ago but also kinda new
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
1 2 3 4