Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is this the same bug? (CW Real Bug)
1 2 3
Oh yeah, we have brown ones, green ones, and mint green ones over where I live. They can be a bit annoying at times but it was always so fun to try and catch them. ^_^
Oh yeah, we have brown ones, green ones, and mint green ones over where I live. They can be a bit annoying at times but it was always so fun to try and catch them. ^_^
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[quote name="dads" date="2021-09-12 10:38:06" ] i cant believe they made the bug from flight rising in real life [/quote]
dads wrote on 2021-09-12 10:38:06:
i cant believe they made the bug from flight rising in real life
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
[quote name="Falinks" date="2021-09-12 10:50:16" ] probably, several fr animals are based off real-life ones. for example, off the top of my head real food item birds are: java sparrow, wood duck (drake), both swans, common sparrow (though it resembles a muted goldfinch in pattern), and i'd wager the drifting duck is based off a real one too. [/quote] Yep! Blue Ringed Octopus are also a real species. Don't recommend actually handling them, though.
Falinks wrote on 2021-09-12 10:50:16:
probably, several fr animals are based off real-life ones.
for example, off the top of my head real food item birds are: java sparrow, wood duck (drake), both swans, common sparrow (though it resembles a muted goldfinch in pattern), and i'd wager the drifting duck is based off a real one too.
Yep! Blue Ringed Octopus are also a real species. Don't recommend actually handling them, though.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Ngl when I first saw this post I was gonna jump in here and suggest it to be moved to the bug forum...

But it's insects. Not glitches. Oops.
Ngl when I first saw this post I was gonna jump in here and suggest it to be moved to the bug forum...

But it's insects. Not glitches. Oops.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="acervine" date="2021-09-12 14:55:27" ] [quote name="dads" date="2021-09-12 10:38:06" ] i cant believe they made the bug from flight rising in real life [/quote] [/quote]
acervine wrote on 2021-09-12 14:55:27:
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="dads" date="2021-09-12 10:38:06" ] i cant believe they made the bug from flight rising in real life [/quote]
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
54001258.png
[quote name="Paleozoic" date="2021-09-12 10:30:30" ] flight rising real [/quote] If you die in Flight Rising, you die in real life.
Paleozoic wrote on 2021-09-12 10:30:30:
flight rising real

If you die in Flight Rising, you die in real life.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
yea!
yea!
Potted Cactus =
=Vx1HobZ.png