Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne Plans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
From now until NotN, brew everything!

During NotN, coli like crazy and open all the chests. I love having a stack of eggs to open throughout the year. Or sell a few if I need dragon monies.

From now until NotN, brew everything!

During NotN, coli like crazy and open all the chests. I love having a stack of eggs to open throughout the year. Or sell a few if I need dragon monies.

ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
This will be my first NOTN. I guess my only plan is to enjoy myself!
This will be my first NOTN. I guess my only plan is to enjoy myself!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
last year i made like 11kg during notn, so i hope to do that again
also the usual, buy/brew/open chests for things, i'm planning on doing a no-spend november this year to help save for that
last year i made like 11kg during notn, so i hope to do that again
also the usual, buy/brew/open chests for things, i'm planning on doing a no-spend november this year to help save for that
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Depending on how much energy and motivation I have, I plan to grind for as many unhatched eggs as I can to sell later.
Depending on how much energy and motivation I have, I plan to grind for as many unhatched eggs as I can to sell later.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I've never really done much during NotN aside from gathering chests, so i'm hoping to get more into it this year and make some money~

Still so salty about that gorgeous g1 I exalted last year
I've never really done much during NotN aside from gathering chests, so i'm hoping to get more into it this year and make some money~

Still so salty about that gorgeous g1 I exalted last year
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
Usual goals, just getting strange chests, selling any eggs or breed change scrolls I get, and trying to get NotN stuff I need for fandergs
Usual goals, just getting strange chests, selling any eggs or breed change scrolls I get, and trying to get NotN stuff I need for fandergs
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I've never been active for NotN so I'm just looking forward to experiencing it for the first time!! Hoping I can get a good amount of chests and eggs!
I've never been active for NotN so I'm just looking forward to experiencing it for the first time!! Hoping I can get a good amount of chests and eggs!
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
my notn plans are to grind as much as possible ;_; I have expensive goals rip
my notn plans are to grind as much as possible ;_; I have expensive goals rip
they/them
There’s not really much to plan. Do as much as I can, gather as much as I can and try to get as many eggs/chests as I can. And then make sure to save two eggs for birthdays.
There’s not really much to plan. Do as much as I can, gather as much as I can and try to get as many eggs/chests as I can. And then make sure to save two eggs for birthdays.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Noc scroll and hopefully the whole bewitching ruby set for projects!
Noc scroll and hopefully the whole bewitching ruby set for projects!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9