Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Misconceptions?
1 2 3 4 5
I thought Wavecrest Saturnalia was called Wavecrest Sinatra? As in Frank Sinatra???

Maybe Tidelord went to the moon...
I thought Wavecrest Saturnalia was called Wavecrest Sinatra? As in Frank Sinatra???

ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
36799616.png
I thought different types of dragons would lose energy faster than others, like, guardians would need to be fed more often than faes
I thought different types of dragons would lose energy faster than others, like, guardians would need to be fed more often than faes
i eat rock s and di rrt
[quote name="Kaleidoskull" date="2021-09-03 10:16:32" ] I thought Wavecrest Saturnalia was called Wavecrest Sinatra? As in Frank Sinatra??? Maybe Tidelord went to the moon... [/quote] It all makes sense now!
Kaleidoskull wrote on 2021-09-03 10:16:32:

It all makes sense now!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="MarianaTheRat" date="2021-09-03 10:20:56" ] I thought different types of dragons would lose energy faster than others, like, guardians would need to be fed more often than faes [/quote] I feel like that would create massive outrage, but it would make sense!
MarianaTheRat wrote on 2021-09-03 10:20:56:
I feel like that would create massive outrage, but it would make sense!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Before I joined I had read about imperials and how they were kickstarter stuff, so at first I thought every single one of them were spiffy stuff. Later when I met the AH turned out anything that wasnt a G2 is as Fodder as any other dragon breed, and I was so confused x'D
Before I joined I had read about imperials and how they were kickstarter stuff, so at first I thought every single one of them were spiffy stuff. Later when I met the AH turned out anything that wasnt a G2 is as Fodder as any other dragon breed, and I was so confused x'D
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Oh, another.

I thought familiars functioned like dragons or something... I was always careful not to sell the named ones and I tried my best not to sell the ones I'd already bonded with. Basically I thought that familiars were individual and not constant or whatever, lol.
Oh, another.

I thought familiars functioned like dragons or something... I was always careful not to sell the named ones and I tried my best not to sell the ones I'd already bonded with. Basically I thought that familiars were individual and not constant or whatever, lol.
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
36799616.png
[quote name="@Kaleidoskull" date="2021-09-03 10:55:22" ] Oh, another. I thought familiars functioned like dragons or something... I was always careful not to sell the named ones and I tried my best not to sell the ones I'd already bonded with. Basically I thought that familiars were individual and not constant or whatever, lol. [/quote] This is.. way too pure.
@Kaleidoskull wrote on 2021-09-03 10:55:22:
Oh, another.

This is.. way too pure.

GY8SaZl.png
[quote name="Shovel" date="2021-09-03 06:49:21" ] i thought the dressing room actually dressed up your dragons and got really confused when it didn't,, fr was my intro to these types of games. [/quote] i had the same confusion xD
Shovel wrote on 2021-09-03 06:49:21:
i thought the dressing room actually dressed up your dragons and got really confused when it didn't,, fr was my intro to these types of games.
i had the same confusion xD
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
[quote name="Birdarang" date="2021-09-03 06:41:52" ] I thought that like so many similar games, there would be a way of creating a custom dragon(aside from your progen). I’ve since learned that the very idea of such a thing offends the sensibilities of a good chunk of the community. [/quote] Omg same! I initially thought G1s were custom-made dragons, and that's why everyone said they cost so much - I thought it was because you had to pay for a slot.
Birdarang wrote on 2021-09-03 06:41:52:
I thought that like so many similar games, there would be a way of creating a custom dragon(aside from your progen). I’ve since learned that the very idea of such a thing offends the sensibilities of a good chunk of the community.

Omg same! I initially thought G1s were custom-made dragons, and that's why everyone said they cost so much - I thought it was because you had to pay for a slot.
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif kipper
he/they • fr+8
___
humanoid art shop (usd slots open)
pfp dragon
about me
__u2HsRAV.gif
Back when I joined, I thought that certain progen breeds were locked to certain flights, so I would have to join ice to get a Tundra! No regrets though, I love it here.
Back when I joined, I thought that certain progen breeds were locked to certain flights, so I would have to join ice to get a Tundra! No regrets though, I love it here.
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
1 2 3 4 5