Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was your first favorite breed and..
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Fae have stayed at the very top of my list! Spirals, Wildclaws, and Nocturnes (I joined like... a week before the very first NotN) have also been consistently right at the top. I'd say they've been pretty consistent?
Fae have stayed at the very top of my list! Spirals, Wildclaws, and Nocturnes (I joined like... a week before the very first NotN) have also been consistently right at the top. I'd say they've been pretty consistent?
DSEHBxF.png
Ever since I joined, Imperials have had my eternal love, there is something so regal and majestic about them, I can't explain.

Recently I took a liking of Spirals and Skydancers too, then Veilspun appeared and I... fell head over heels just like with Imperials.
Ever since I joined, Imperials have had my eternal love, there is something so regal and majestic about them, I can't explain.

Recently I took a liking of Spirals and Skydancers too, then Veilspun appeared and I... fell head over heels just like with Imperials.
tumblr_pur6ag4hQE1ta9vl4o2_r2_500.gif
coatls, then f pearls, then f bogs.
i do like obbies but i keep forgetting they exist (because they're still new to me)

now? coatls are still like okay, i never really check when scrying though because theyre expensive
coatls, then f pearls, then f bogs.
i do like obbies but i keep forgetting they exist (because they're still new to me)

now? coatls are still like okay, i never really check when scrying though because theyre expensive
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
i used to be really into faes and skydancers in the beginning. nowadays nocturnes are my favs but i still really like faes
i used to be really into faes and skydancers in the beginning. nowadays nocturnes are my favs but i still really like faes
q4Td049.gif
v2PJF9u.png
06xk8gV.png
dEe2UrM.png

bCLXkrk.gif
It might have been imperials? I don't really like them anymore because they can't be G1s xD. I remember I have always loved wildclaws too, though and that still remains the same <3
It might have been imperials? I don't really like them anymore because they can't be G1s xD. I remember I have always loved wildclaws too, though and that still remains the same <3
Heart.gif
Snappers were the reason I decided to stick around back in 2015 and they are still the best.
Snappers were the reason I decided to stick around back in 2015 and they are still the best.
... guardians. definitely. well, still now, although for a moment -- I swear just a moment -- I considered breed changing everyone to pearlcatchers and/or banescales. well, now it's a veilspun obsession ^-^ because now I want a swarm of veilspun and ... obelisks. are. adorable cats. c:
... guardians. definitely. well, still now, although for a moment -- I swear just a moment -- I considered breed changing everyone to pearlcatchers and/or banescales. well, now it's a veilspun obsession ^-^ because now I want a swarm of veilspun and ... obelisks. are. adorable cats. c:
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Spiral or Imperial, I think! And now it’s Faes (with Spirals as a close second) :D
Spiral or Imperial, I think! And now it’s Faes (with Spirals as a close second) :D
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Faes are still my faevorite (heh) since I joined in 2015. Kinda related, I used to not like PCs at all and now they're among my faves!
Faes are still my faevorite (heh) since I joined in 2015. Kinda related, I used to not like PCs at all and now they're among my faves!
rW8tmf4.png F2U pixel art
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14