Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [psa] Friendly Reminders for Battle/Coli
1 2
This is really useful advice that I'd encourage everyone to follow!

If anyone reading this thread is having trouble remembering to do these things, here's a trick I use: When a certain thing happens in the coli, I do something irl. For example, when I get a familiar to drop, I take a sip of water. When I get something really rare like an egg, I get up and wander around/stretch.

If anyone reading this thread is having trouble remembering to do these things, here's a trick I use: When a certain thing happens in the coli, I do something irl. For example, when I get a familiar to drop, I take a sip of water. When I get something really rare like an egg, I get up and wander around/stretch.
pigeon sitting (link)pigeon sitting (link)puffy brown dove (link)very flat pigeon (link)
genderqueer
asexual
she/her
ADHD
Canadian
FR Time +4
Sending this back to the top
Sending this back to the top
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
[quote name="RosaTheRad" date="2021-08-03 13:30:01" ] This is really useful advice that I'd encourage everyone to follow! If anyone reading this thread is having trouble remembering to do these things, here's a trick I use: When a certain thing happens in the coli, I do something irl. For example, when I get a familiar to drop, I take a sip of water. When I get something really rare like an egg, I get up and wander around/stretch. [/quote] That's actually a very useful tip if you're forgetful/tend to get hyperfocused/have neurological issues/anything of the sorts, cheers. And a very wholesome PSA in general, especially great when there's a fierce Dom battle going on <3 I'd personally also recommend either music that you love or ambient sound that is comforting/motivating to you. I highly rec [url=https://www.ambient-mixer.com/]Ambient Mixer[/url], has countless soundscapes ready to go, and you can edit them to your liking, or create one from scratch. Personally use it mainly for relaxation and as a sleep aid (it has an app as well), love it.
RosaTheRad wrote on 2021-08-03 13:30:01:

That's actually a very useful tip if you're forgetful/tend to get hyperfocused/have neurological issues/anything of the sorts, cheers.

And a very wholesome PSA in general, especially great when there's a fierce Dom battle going on <3

I'd personally also recommend either music that you love or ambient sound that is comforting/motivating to you. I highly rec Ambient Mixer, has countless soundscapes ready to go, and you can edit them to your liking, or create one from scratch. Personally use it mainly for relaxation and as a sleep aid (it has an app as well), love it.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2