Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Dedication Ranking
1 2 3
Spot a windy from a mile away haha.
I can do it from two miles.
Spot a windy from a mile away haha.
I can do it from two miles.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
@Are most in plague actually don't really use the aesthetic often we mainly just talk about normal everyday things like the weather and stuff
@Are most in plague actually don't really use the aesthetic often we mainly just talk about normal everyday things like the weather and stuff
boIu4p9.png
yea i'm def more into wind for the general free-spirit/friendliness vibes than the actual aesthetic
besides, i like too many things to stick with a single theme so i like to think of my clan as the kind to take in any dragon who needs shelter regardless of looks or origin, which i think fits wind the best
yea i'm def more into wind for the general free-spirit/friendliness vibes than the actual aesthetic
besides, i like too many things to stick with a single theme so i like to think of my clan as the kind to take in any dragon who needs shelter regardless of looks or origin, which i think fits wind the best
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
[quote name="YubiEevee" date="2021-08-01 15:29:48" ] @/Are most in plague actually don't really use the aesthetic often we mainly just talk about normal everyday things like the weather and stuff [/quote] [color=brown]Agree to disagree on this one, I don't think I've ever seen a Plagueling that didn't gravitate towards the aesthetic. [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
YubiEevee wrote on 2021-08-01 15:29:48:
@/Are most in plague actually don't really use the aesthetic often we mainly just talk about normal everyday things like the weather and stuff

Agree to disagree on this one, I don't think I've ever seen a Plagueling that didn't gravitate towards the aesthetic.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
umm you'd never guess i was in nature bahaha guess im pretty low on that dedication list
umm you'd never guess i was in nature bahaha guess im pretty low on that dedication list

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
ar an arcane lover... yeah i must agree with that. almost destroyed the world twice who???? i only know spacedad
ar an arcane lover... yeah i must agree with that. almost destroyed the world twice who???? i only know spacedad
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Lol! I was reading through the list like, 'Huh! I guess I've never noticed these things before. Is this all true?', got to Wind, and started cackling. Spot on.
Lol! I was reading through the list like, 'Huh! I guess I've never noticed these things before. Is this all true?', got to Wind, and started cackling. Spot on.
mspeSgV.png
[quote name="Soda" date="2021-08-01 17:19:55" ] Lol! I was reading through the list like, 'Huh! I guess I've never noticed these things before. Is this all true?', got to Wind, and started cackling. Spot on. [/quote] this
Soda wrote on 2021-08-01 17:19:55:
this
WDPGGWi.png
i feel like every once in a while you'll see a plagueling with a not too terribly like.. overtly plague aesthetic and a lair theme that could pass as being another flight's. but i never ever see anyone with the plaguey look who's NOT from plague. but yes, plague flight best flight
i feel like every once in a while you'll see a plagueling with a not too terribly like.. overtly plague aesthetic and a lair theme that could pass as being another flight's. but i never ever see anyone with the plaguey look who's NOT from plague. but yes, plague flight best flight
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
yeah ice is pretty accurate. i need to change my avatar back but we generally sport the theme, yes.
yeah ice is pretty accurate. i need to change my avatar back but we generally sport the theme, yes.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
1 2 3