Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague Obelisks.
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="@Beeff" date="2021-07-23 21:41:03" ] Since [b][u]Roblox Spongebob Obbys[/u][/b] can turn into different types of statues depending on their element… [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554356497363107840/601127169179123713/ihsqat.jpg[/img]
@Beeff wrote on 2021-07-23 21:41:03:
Since Roblox Spongebob Obbys can turn into different types of statues depending on their element…
ihsqat.jpg
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote]The material that they become relates closely to their flight [b]and[/b] personalities.[/quote] Considering this is the exact wording of their entry, I think what they turn into [i]is[/i] limited by their Flight, but what they turn into within that limit varies based on personality. I love the idea of Tiger's Eye, Amber, and Petrified Wood for Nature.
Quote:
The material that they become relates closely to their flight and personalities.

Considering this is the exact wording of their entry, I think what they turn into is limited by their Flight, but what they turn into within that limit varies based on personality.

I love the idea of Tiger's Eye, Amber, and Petrified Wood for Nature.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2021-07-27 13:13:40" ] [quote name="@/Beeff" date="2021-07-23 21:41:03" ] Since [b][u]Roblox Spongebob Obbys[/u][/b] can turn into different types of statues depending on their element… [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554356497363107840/601127169179123713/ihsqat.jpg[/img] [/quote] Obby is short for obelisk and I thought it’d be funny bcuz obby is also short for an obstacle course in roblox
buggy101 wrote on 2021-07-27 13:13:40:
@/Beeff wrote on 2021-07-23 21:41:03:
Since Roblox Spongebob Obbys can turn into different types of statues depending on their element…
ihsqat.jpg

Obby is short for obelisk and I thought it’d be funny bcuz obby is also short for an obstacle course in roblox
I suspect something like Opal for certain plague obbies, opals have a tendency to form in fossils as the silica replaces tissue and are water soluble which to me feels fitting being that tissue is very moist and made up of primarily water. Probably depends on the individual. Diamond... Limestone... Salt... Bloodstone... and even Iron also feel very flavorful.

Nature obs would probably choose amber, or some sort of tree resin. I feel.

I suspect something like Opal for certain plague obbies, opals have a tendency to form in fossils as the silica replaces tissue and are water soluble which to me feels fitting being that tissue is very moist and made up of primarily water. Probably depends on the individual. Diamond... Limestone... Salt... Bloodstone... and even Iron also feel very flavorful.

Nature obs would probably choose amber, or some sort of tree resin. I feel.

Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
the moment i saw the title i thought of meat statues and i want to die
but maybe it would be something like fossilized bone?
nature is petrified wood or moss-covered really compacted dirt
ice is permafrost
water is sea salt
fire is obsidian and other types of igneous rocks
arcane is indeed the magic cursed chalcedony
uhhhhhhh that's all i have
the moment i saw the title i thought of meat statues and i want to die
but maybe it would be something like fossilized bone?
nature is petrified wood or moss-covered really compacted dirt
ice is permafrost
water is sea salt
fire is obsidian and other types of igneous rocks
arcane is indeed the magic cursed chalcedony
uhhhhhhh that's all i have
Ice: Milky quartz - white like snow.
Crystal quartz - clear like ice.

Nature: Amber - comes from trees.
Opalized petrified wood - petrified wood with a silica solution that hardened inside.

Fire: Serpentine - comes from ultramafic volcanic rock, the kaolinite-serpentinite group to be specific.

Water - Ammolite.

...yeah, that's all I got lele :p
Ice: Milky quartz - white like snow.
Crystal quartz - clear like ice.

Nature: Amber - comes from trees.
Opalized petrified wood - petrified wood with a silica solution that hardened inside.

Fire: Serpentine - comes from ultramafic volcanic rock, the kaolinite-serpentinite group to be specific.

Water - Ammolite.

...yeah, that's all I got lele :p
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Omg this is gross now that I think about it
Omg this is gross now that I think about it
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="DilsDoes" date="2021-07-25 11:01:46" ] coral does also petrify, like wood, so i think coral agate could be an option for water obbies. [/quote] I love this, gonna go make my Obbies turn to petrified coral [s](I don't actually have any Water Obbies yet so that's going to have to wait)[/s]
DilsDoes wrote on 2021-07-25 11:01:46:
coral does also petrify, like wood, so i think coral agate could be an option for water obbies.

I love this, gonna go make my Obbies turn to petrified coral (I don't actually have any Water Obbies yet so that's going to have to wait)
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5