Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many awakened familiars do you have?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I have 966 awakened familiars right now. I've also been on the site for a little over 5 years.
I have 966 awakened familiars right now. I've also been on the site for a little over 5 years.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I've been here for about 7 years off and on and started with a goal of collecting/awakening all obtainable familiars early on. I currently have 59 not awakened (18 undiscovered), 1150 awakened (with sprites and ks since Fiona).
I've been here for about 7 years off and on and started with a goal of collecting/awakening all obtainable familiars early on. I currently have 59 not awakened (18 undiscovered), 1150 awakened (with sprites and ks since Fiona).
tumblr_ozv0t5BgDr1skn50no1_500.png
1058 awakened from total 1209 familiars as of posting this. 36 that are with dragons and working on to awaken them

once we got Fiona, I started to look to awaken more. the ones I don't have, KS and whatever other limited familiars... most of them are old fest ones. I don't care to invest in them or they just don't look neat to me (atm I have 669 fams, I might get rid of some more again hmhmhm) so they aren't worth it. I think I miss some "newier" coli ones... but again, don't care for them to buy them unless they get fodder prices or drop in chest or coli itself

and I been here for..... 7 years and half? tho yeah, I looked more serious into fams around Fiona (or bestiary update, actually)
1058 awakened from total 1209 familiars as of posting this. 36 that are with dragons and working on to awaken them

once we got Fiona, I started to look to awaken more. the ones I don't have, KS and whatever other limited familiars... most of them are old fest ones. I don't care to invest in them or they just don't look neat to me (atm I have 669 fams, I might get rid of some more again hmhmhm) so they aren't worth it. I think I miss some "newier" coli ones... but again, don't care for them to buy them unless they get fodder prices or drop in chest or coli itself

and I been here for..... 7 years and half? tho yeah, I looked more serious into fams around Fiona (or bestiary update, actually)
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1002 awakened out of 1087 total. I've also been here for seven years, but I've been on hiatus more often than not, so I'm a very casual player
1002 awakened out of 1087 total. I've also been here for seven years, but I've been on hiatus more often than not, so I'm a very casual player
83233757.png:Pet The Noodle:83233757.png
I almost never bonded with my familiars and I'm only starting to actively do it now. I've been on here for 7 years and have....66 awakened familiars. Reading this thread has made me realize how much I've neglected it.
I almost never bonded with my familiars and I'm only starting to actively do it now. I've been on here for 7 years and have....66 awakened familiars. Reading this thread has made me realize how much I've neglected it.
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
Been here for almost three years (3rd anniversary is in April)

I've discovered 1131 out of 1209, and awakened 1086 of them. It's definitely one of my primary goals. It was hardest in the beginning, when I had more unawakened familiars than dragons. I would cycle through a whole bunch of unawakened familiars on my dragons each day.
Been here for almost three years (3rd anniversary is in April)

I've discovered 1131 out of 1209, and awakened 1086 of them. It's definitely one of my primary goals. It was hardest in the beginning, when I had more unawakened familiars than dragons. I would cycle through a whole bunch of unawakened familiars on my dragons each day.
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
Hmm... *checks* 1112 Awakened so far.
Hmm... *checks* 1112 Awakened so far.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png

I was offsite from somewhere in 2019-sept 2023 and pre-hiatus I was only missing owning like the kickstarter, light sprite (I owned all the other sprites at one point but I believe I bought one or two, awakened and then sold them on, I kept nature, lightning and earth) and some boss familiars so I guess I got some catching up to do

I was offsite from somewhere in 2019-sept 2023 and pre-hiatus I was only missing owning like the kickstarter, light sprite (I owned all the other sprites at one point but I believe I bought one or two, awakened and then sold them on, I kept nature, lightning and earth) and some boss familiars so I guess I got some catching up to do

lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
Currently 1,172
Currently 1,172
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
.... only 54, haha
.... only 54, haha
MUYNhfy.png1YB0OjO.png
5iXiC8z.pngrUoKR6y.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18