Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you check dragons you sold/traded?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sometimes! I like to see what people do with dragons I've bred or hatched myself, even if they're just breeding them then exalting. It's still including one of my dragons in their lineage, which I find cool. If they get exalted off the bat, I still get to see to which flight they went.
Sometimes! I like to see what people do with dragons I've bred or hatched myself, even if they're just breeding them then exalting. It's still including one of my dragons in their lineage, which I find cool. If they get exalted off the bat, I still get to see to which flight they went.
"Got a lot of good things on sale, stranger!"
Lair purge! Accepting gems and Lorwolf as payment! Hundreds of G1s, dozens of G2 pure Imperials, old skins, and more! Visit my profile and have fun shopping!
I'll generally check them immediately after they're sold to see where they went/what they're going to be used for, and if they're Unnamed in the inbox I'll check a few more times in the subsequent days until I get bored.

I usually sell above fodder price (but still pretty cheap), and usually they end up being used in breeding projects - it's always fun seeing my wide-range pair offspring fit perfectly for some pretty goal! I've also seen a couple turn into fan dragons, one become a just-released breed, and some seemingly as permas as-is.

I'll never contact anyone about them, though. The dragon's theirs to do with as they wish. I only look out of curiosity.
I'll generally check them immediately after they're sold to see where they went/what they're going to be used for, and if they're Unnamed in the inbox I'll check a few more times in the subsequent days until I get bored.

I usually sell above fodder price (but still pretty cheap), and usually they end up being used in breeding projects - it's always fun seeing my wide-range pair offspring fit perfectly for some pretty goal! I've also seen a couple turn into fan dragons, one become a just-released breed, and some seemingly as permas as-is.

I'll never contact anyone about them, though. The dragon's theirs to do with as they wish. I only look out of curiosity.
I do that too! It was so fun seeing the sold dragons getting turned into Obelisks when the new breed came out :3 or seeing g1 plans in their bios~ But I never comment or anything for them, I'm worried that might come off as creepy haha
I do that too! It was so fun seeing the sold dragons getting turned into Obelisks when the new breed came out :3 or seeing g1 plans in their bios~ But I never comment or anything for them, I'm worried that might come off as creepy haha
BGybb0X.png
I seldom breed my dragons these days but 7 years ago I swapped one of my triple banana Snapper baby girls for a user's triple charcoal Ridgeback girl. I called her Ava and I still have her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4241749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/42418/4241749_350.png[/img][/url] Sadly the user stopped playing but I still pop in regularly to visit the Snapper.
I seldom breed my dragons these days but 7 years ago I swapped one of my triple banana Snapper baby girls for a user's triple charcoal Ridgeback girl. I called her Ava and I still have her.

4241749_350.png

Sadly the user stopped playing but I still pop in regularly to visit the Snapper.
April showers bring forth May flowers
I sell most of my hatchlings as fodder, so they're usually exalted, but I still sometimes check when I'm bored.
I sell most of my hatchlings as fodder, so they're usually exalted, but I still sometimes check when I'm bored.
PQznZys.png
Immediately after they sell and not any time after.
Immediately after they sell and not any time after.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Sometimes I go back and look at them. The vast majority of them end up as exalt fodder or as naked, undeveloped permadragons. The handful that actually get lore, art, gene/breed changes, and outfits are heartening to see.
Sometimes I go back and look at them. The vast majority of them end up as exalt fodder or as naked, undeveloped permadragons. The handful that actually get lore, art, gene/breed changes, and outfits are heartening to see.
i do! not forever, but after they’ve been sold. i have a story about this, actually. when obelisks first came out, i was desperate for gems. the dragon that came from my statue had a good colour combo, so i sold her on the auction house. i regretted that after a while, but hey, what could i do? i had sold her, and she was somebody else’s. that should be the end, right? i ended up checking on her out of curiosity, and to my absolute delight she was back on the ah for a similar price! i snatched her up right away, and now she’s back home. i’m still not over it, lol. here’s the lady herself: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70112167][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701122/70112167_350.png[/img][/url] i’ve posted this story elsewhere, so sorry if this is the second time you’ve heard me ramble on about her ^^” i’m just still extraordinarily happy
i do! not forever, but after they’ve been sold. i have a story about this, actually.
when obelisks first came out, i was desperate for gems. the dragon that came from my statue had a good colour combo, so i sold her on the auction house. i regretted that after a while, but hey, what could i do? i had sold her, and she was somebody else’s. that should be the end, right?
i ended up checking on her out of curiosity, and to my absolute delight she was back on the ah for a similar price! i snatched her up right away, and now she’s back home. i’m still not over it, lol.
here’s the lady herself:
70112167_350.png
i’ve posted this story elsewhere, so sorry if this is the second time you’ve heard me ramble on about her ^^” i’m just still extraordinarily happy
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
I love to do this, and definitely wonder if people are checking on the dragons I bought from them. Sometimes in dragon forum games I'm embarrassed when someone picks a breeding project dragon for their most liked or favorite because I don't know what's going to happen to them once I've gotten what I wanted. I keep thinking back to Azrael, an Obe I picked up for 100 g because the user was quitting, and I gened her and Lore'd her in a day. Wonder if they know she's well loved now. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70134382][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701344/70134382_350.png[/img][/url]
I love to do this, and definitely wonder if people are checking on the dragons I bought from them. Sometimes in dragon forum games I'm embarrassed when someone picks a breeding project dragon for their most liked or favorite because I don't know what's going to happen to them once I've gotten what I wanted.

I keep thinking back to Azrael, an Obe I picked up for 100 g because the user was quitting, and I gened her and Lore'd her in a day. Wonder if they know she's well loved now.

70134382_350.png
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
I like to keep an eye on dragons which I put a lot of effort into. About half are in dead lairs now, but some got lots of love, so it balances out ^^
I like to keep an eye on dragons which I put a lot of effort into. About half are in dead lairs now, but some got lots of love, so it balances out ^^
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7