Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Gene Pipe Dream
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What genes do you want to see for an Ancient of your choice? I want to see Skeletal and Ragged for Gaolers, and Lionfish/Noxtide for Banescales and Veilspun.
What genes do you want to see for an Ancient of your choice? I want to see Skeletal and Ragged for Gaolers, and Lionfish/Noxtide for Banescales and Veilspun.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
mop on gaoler definitely
mop on gaoler definitely
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="Kapow" date="2021-06-24 14:28:34" ] mop on gaoler definitely [/quote] Veilspuns shouldn't be alone in the emo hair flip club. Banescales should get it too.
Kapow wrote on 2021-06-24 14:28:34:
mop on gaoler definitely
Veilspuns shouldn't be alone in the emo hair flip club. Banescales should get it too.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
Banescale Wintercoat or Mop, since I think it'd look hillarious.
but really, Wraith on all Ancients.
Branchers on Gaoler Treeheads :D
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Wintercoat veilspuns.
Wintercoat veilspuns.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-06-24 14:29:47" ] Banescale Wintercoat or Mop, since I think it'd look hillarious. but really, Wraith on all Ancients. Branchers on Gaoler Treeheads :D [/quote] Give us the Treeheads.
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-06-24 14:29:47:
Give us the Treeheads.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
[quote name="Snowscape" date="2021-06-24 14:31:18" ] Wintercoat veilspuns. [/quote] Yes. The swamp gets cold at night.
Snowscape wrote on 2021-06-24 14:31:18:
Wintercoat veilspuns.
Yes. The swamp gets cold at night.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
Windercoat & Ragged on Banescales!
Windercoat & Ragged on Banescales!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-06-24 14:31:58" ] [quote name="Snowscape" date="2021-06-24 14:31:18" ] Wintercoat veilspuns. [/quote] Yes. The swamp gets cold at night. [/quote] Flumffy fairy dergs..
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-06-24 14:31:58:
Snowscape wrote on 2021-06-24 14:31:18:
Wintercoat veilspuns.
Yes. The swamp gets cold at night.
Flumffy fairy dergs..
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-06-24 14:31:43" ] Give us the Treeheads. [/quote] if they still shed them like they do their other horns, groups of them could go about reforesting areas. just big furry walking plant nurseries. ... and then i would regret that they could not have Branches and Blossom. :<
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-06-24 14:31:43:
Give us the Treeheads.

if they still shed them like they do their other horns, groups of them could go about reforesting areas. just big furry walking plant nurseries.

... and then i would regret that they could not have Branches and Blossom. :<
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
1 2 3 4 5 6 7