Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Quick PSA
1 2
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2021-06-24 14:27:12" ] Yeeeeeah but which is more likely? I see a g1 Imp I can actually afford with the money in my vault (never happen I'm always going to be too poor for that) but can't get it out quick enough and lose my chance? Or... I misread the price on something because we don't have separators in numbers and buy a sickeningly overpriced scam item, because I read 1,000,000 as 100,000 or 10,000? Because I can absolutely do the second one if I don't keep most of my money in the vault. [/quote] This is exactly why I keep my money in my vault. [emoji=guardian scared size=1]
PersimmonBird wrote on 2021-06-24 14:27:12:
Yeeeeeah but which is more likely?
I see a g1 Imp I can actually afford with the money in my vault (never happen I'm always going to be too poor for that) but can't get it out quick enough and lose my chance?

Or... I misread the price on something because we don't have separators in numbers and buy a sickeningly overpriced scam item, because I read 1,000,000 as 100,000 or 10,000?

Because I can absolutely do the second one if I don't keep most of my money in the vault.

This is exactly why I keep my money in my vault.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Bold of you to assume I have that much self restraint to save for that long [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
Bold of you to assume I have that much self restraint to save for that long
1 2