Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So how'd you get kicked out?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I told plaugemom I liked the color yellow and she traded me to Lightmom for a sack of flour.
I told plaugemom I liked the color yellow and she traded me to Lightmom for a sack of flour.
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
» Digital Artist/Amature Coder
» Considering commissioning art from me? Click here! or here!
Was invited to a feast, new clan member got us kicked out for washing their hands. Now we remember to rub our palms properly on every surface before eating. [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
Was invited to a feast, new clan member got us kicked out for washing their hands. Now we remember to rub our palms properly on every surface before eating.
IfCmPpP.png
i buried a body with endangered plants
..more specifically..planted them on top..
glademother didnt like that
i buried a body with endangered plants
..more specifically..planted them on top..
glademother didnt like that
2J3QvJQ.gif
Took a fire dragon into the fortress of ends and accidentally melted ice cubes containing shade creatures
Took a fire dragon into the fortress of ends and accidentally melted ice cubes containing shade creatures
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
Gleaming stole a bunch of water flight relics and tried to sell them to museums in light flight. Apparently, taking vases full of prophecies and sending them to another flight gets the tidelord's exaltees to throw you at the icewarden and you get imprisoned in permafrost for a few years.

More recently, Gleaming and Meltdown stole some artifacts from a major digsite in earth territory. They are now wanted for theft. And for some reason earth's archaeologists also are accusing them of kidnapping? They swear they didn't do that though.
Gleaming stole a bunch of water flight relics and tried to sell them to museums in light flight. Apparently, taking vases full of prophecies and sending them to another flight gets the tidelord's exaltees to throw you at the icewarden and you get imprisoned in permafrost for a few years.

More recently, Gleaming and Meltdown stole some artifacts from a major digsite in earth territory. They are now wanted for theft. And for some reason earth's archaeologists also are accusing them of kidnapping? They swear they didn't do that though.
I will put something here eventually.
Banned from the Wiretangle Walk for trying to unionize the workers for better safety regulations, paid time off, injury compensation, etc.
Banned from the Wiretangle Walk for trying to unionize the workers for better safety regulations, paid time off, injury compensation, etc.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
i got kicked out of nature because i tried making a treehouse out of gladekeeper wood
i got kicked out of nature because i tried making a treehouse out of gladekeeper wood
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
I got kicked out of Tempest Spire for not putting in 80hr a week.
I got kicked out of Tempest Spire for not putting in 80hr a week.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Plaguebringer herself has barred my clan from approaching the wyrmwound after Eliaar dropped a familiar in it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59263211][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/675923506629836831/AwrXdAUEQPJgAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png[/img][/url]
Plaguebringer herself has barred my clan from approaching the wyrmwound after Eliaar dropped a familiar in it.

AwrXdAUEQPJgAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I touched the thermostat in the Great Furnace and they catapulted me out of Fire. I landed in green soup, so here I am now.
I touched the thermostat in the Great Furnace and they catapulted me out of Fire. I landed in green soup, so here I am now.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18