Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RNGods are real and one's my gf
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 88
So many eggsss
So many eggsss
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
bless the rng gods <333
bless the rng gods <333
Josie | 16 | She/They
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo1_500.gif
scrolling through that first post was painful lol there's so many images for my laptop to load slkfjslkdjf
scrolling through that first post was painful lol there's so many images for my laptop to load slkfjslkdjf
............................ mudsdale.png

she/her
art shop

@karahalios JFKJKLDFJ I am so sorry, yeah, so many of them are large files too. RIP to anyone who's loaded a whole bunch, I wanted to include (img heavy) to the title but I don't know how to fit everything and still make it make sense
@karahalios JFKJKLDFJ I am so sorry, yeah, so many of them are large files too. RIP to anyone who's loaded a whole bunch, I wanted to include (img heavy) to the title but I don't know how to fit everything and still make it make sense
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@natron - hehe, no worries! you have such good RNG it's worth it AKLASJD
@natron - hehe, no worries! you have such good RNG it's worth it AKLASJD
............................ mudsdale.png

she/her
art shop

[img]https://i.imgur.com/HsiK8ZJ.png[/img] YEE CAW
HsiK8ZJ.png

YEE CAW
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[img]https://i.imgur.com/MiUdMTD.png[/img] i literally got a boss fam before getting [i]one[/i] chest this festival
MiUdMTD.png

i literally got a boss fam before getting one chest this festival
CYT4VFx.png
@terraclae do you need any specific skins? These are the ones I have so lemme know if you'd like any, I'm in fight mode and I'm going to fight some bad people with being kind to others. [item=accent: inkstained waltz][item=skin: thing in the closet][item=skin: phantastic!][item=skin: out of sight][item=accent: bramble wisp]
@terraclae do you need any specific skins? These are the ones I have so lemme know if you'd like any, I'm in fight mode and I'm going to fight some bad people with being kind to others.

Accent: inkstained waltz Skin: Thing In the Closet Skin: Phantastic! Skin: Out of Sight Accent: Bramble Wisp
@Natron omg... i have been trying to get out of sight :,,,,,,o)
@Natron omg... i have been trying to get out of sight :,,,,,,o)
CYT4VFx.png
Can I get some luck so I can actually use the site today without it lagging and crashing??.
Can I get some luck so I can actually use the site today without it lagging and crashing??.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png