Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else staying up?
1 2 3 4
its 4am [fr+3] right now (:
i'll probably bail around 8/9am if we don't get our goal.. high hopes though!!
i dont wanna miss out on maybe selling the reward hshdajdjs
its 4am [fr+3] right now (:
i'll probably bail around 8/9am if we don't get our goal.. high hopes though!!
i dont wanna miss out on maybe selling the reward hshdajdjs
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
I'm up obnoxiously late, but only because my sleep schedule is a mess all the time anyway. And a little because I found Wheel of Fortune on Netflix and I'm enjoying that.
I'm up obnoxiously late, but only because my sleep schedule is a mess all the time anyway. And a little because I found Wheel of Fortune on Netflix and I'm enjoying that.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
It's 9 am over here and I gotta call my doctor so I suppose I gave to be up for the 100%
It's 9 am over here and I gotta call my doctor so I suppose I gave to be up for the 100%
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
Aussie here so I'm in coli til its done
Aussie here so I'm in coli til its done
V8GfXRi.jpg
i am! less because of the dig and more bc i’m listening to a podcast haha- coli grinding is being kind to me though!! <3
i am! less because of the dig and more bc i’m listening to a podcast haha- coli grinding is being kind to me though!! <3
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
It is currently 4:51 a.m. for me, I just woke up only to discover that tunnel 5 is not done yet. My excitement died instantly.
It is currently 4:51 a.m. for me, I just woke up only to discover that tunnel 5 is not done yet. My excitement died instantly.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Benefits of being in the UK right now: I wake up and the tunnel is 5% away! Let's hope for completion this morning, I made a nice breakfast n coffee to hype myself up haha

don't force yourself to stay awake guys if you're too tired! think of it this way: sleep and the excitement will be there as soon as u wake up
Benefits of being in the UK right now: I wake up and the tunnel is 5% away! Let's hope for completion this morning, I made a nice breakfast n coffee to hype myself up haha

don't force yourself to stay awake guys if you're too tired! think of it this way: sleep and the excitement will be there as soon as u wake up
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
Why would you? The staff is sleeping, even if the goal is reached it's likely to stay unchanged. Besides, even if they are around the dig will be switched to sleep mode, and they said before that it will stay like that for an extended period. The very special reward, I assume, will be revealed after the sleep mode ends. So odds are, not today. (Don't forget, there's a 5th tunnel reward AND an event reward, the very special one is the event reward, not the one we'll be getting once the bar is filled).
Besides, health > games. Please take care of yourselves.
Why would you? The staff is sleeping, even if the goal is reached it's likely to stay unchanged. Besides, even if they are around the dig will be switched to sleep mode, and they said before that it will stay like that for an extended period. The very special reward, I assume, will be revealed after the sleep mode ends. So odds are, not today. (Don't forget, there's a 5th tunnel reward AND an event reward, the very special one is the event reward, not the one we'll be getting once the bar is filled).
Besides, health > games. Please take care of yourselves.
I wasn't intending to stay up but then anxiety started kicking in so I'm in it for the long haul boys
I wasn't intending to stay up but then anxiety started kicking in so I'm in it for the long haul boys
1553523339647.png
We are SO CLOSE dude I'm gonna scream
We are SO CLOSE dude I'm gonna scream
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png