Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DD] Thank you Coliseum battlers!
1 2 3 4
[emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Thank youuuu!!!
Thank youuuu!!!
|Art Shop|Wish List|He/Him/It/Its
@DemonKid

That is a respectable contribution! I will be an aggressive, unsolicited mother hen now and ask you to please rest, drink fluids, get your electrolytes and calories in you, and take care of yourself however!
@DemonKid

That is a respectable contribution! I will be an aggressive, unsolicited mother hen now and ask you to please rest, drink fluids, get your electrolytes and calories in you, and take care of yourself however!
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
over 100 lanterns submitted and I still feel like small fry ;w;/
over 100 lanterns submitted and I still feel like small fry ;w;/
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
thank you to all the grinders, you guys are our hardcarry!! we wouldn't be here this fast without you all!! <3
thank you to all the grinders, you guys are our hardcarry!! we wouldn't be here this fast without you all!! <3
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
my coli team salutes those who choose to keep pressing forward. godspeed to you, my friends
my coli team salutes those who choose to keep pressing forward. godspeed to you, my friends
| sav | vey / vem | fr time +3 |

please pay attention to the pronouns listed in my dragon's bios, thank you!
Thanks for the support, and thank you to everyone who helped us get this far!!
I've submitted 225 oil.
And every little bit helps, even if you just did 10 it was important and you are worthy of recognition for that effort!!
Thanks for the support, and thank you to everyone who helped us get this far!!
I've submitted 225 oil.
And every little bit helps, even if you just did 10 it was important and you are worthy of recognition for that effort!!
Thank you, everyone! ;_; I've been busy today, but I managed to grind enough to donate 102. Keep up the great work!
Thank you, everyone! ;_; I've been busy today, but I managed to grind enough to donate 102. Keep up the great work!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
good job everyone! it's a beautiful team effort! <3
good job everyone! it's a beautiful team effort! <3
I've grinded 209 so far, I've recovered so I'll do a bit more (I'll sleep earlier today because of e3.)

Edit: also for people burnt out on the coliseum sometimes items are on the auction house for lower than Crim buys them for so you can get a few extra by searching and reselling to her.

Also transmuting gets two materials an hour and even one oil from that helps.
I've grinded 209 so far, I've recovered so I'll do a bit more (I'll sleep earlier today because of e3.)

Edit: also for people burnt out on the coliseum sometimes items are on the auction house for lower than Crim buys them for so you can get a few extra by searching and reselling to her.

[quote name="Doglover287915" date="2021-06-14 21:10:43" ] I've grinded 209 so far, I've recovered so I'll do a bit more (I'll sleep earlier today because of e3.) Edit: also for people burnt out on the coliseum sometimes items are on the auction house for lower than Crim buys them for so you can get a few extra by searching and reselling to her. Also transmuting gets two materials an hour and even one oil from that helps. [/quote] @Doglover287915 thank you. Are there more ways to get oil? I don't know how to do transmuting.
Doglover287915 wrote on 2021-06-14 21:10:43:

@Doglover287915 thank you. Are there more ways to get oil? I don't know how to do transmuting.
1 2 3 4