Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Feel free to correct my math
1 2 3 4 5
That 33 oil per person quota is definitely be easier to hit once everyone is able to complete their dailies. People, please rest so that you can enjoy the reward when it is unlocked. Your eyes and wrists will be thankful for it, trust me.
That 33 oil per person quota is definitely be easier to hit once everyone is able to complete their dailies. People, please rest so that you can enjoy the reward when it is unlocked. Your eyes and wrists will be thankful for it, trust me.
WEtoEVH.png
Just got into my nightshift and will be grinding all night long in between what little work I have to do. Hopefully we make it tonight!
Just got into my nightshift and will be grinding all night long in between what little work I have to do. Hopefully we make it tonight!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
[quote name="Server" date="2021-06-14 20:13:42" ] That 33 oil per person quota is definitely be easier to hit once everyone is able to complete their dailies. People, please rest so that you can enjoy the reward when it is unlocked. Your eyes and wrists will be thankful for it, trust me. [/quote] ^ Exactly, I was thinking since it's a much lower number than the hundreds that some people are pushing out (thank you guys for for carrying us btw), it's a relatively achievable number that is a bit easier for everyone to achieve than the hundreds count
Server wrote on 2021-06-14 20:13:42:

^ Exactly, I was thinking since it's a much lower number than the hundreds that some people are pushing out (thank you guys for for carrying us btw), it's a relatively achievable number that is a bit easier for everyone to achieve than the hundreds count
You just lost The Game :) Also you are now breathing manually.
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-06-14 19:41:19" ] Please do not grind or play to the point where you hurt yourself physically (or to the point where you're not having fun!) With the whole site pitching in, given enough time the goal will be met. Please take care of yourselves! [/quote] then there's me who turned in maybe like 5 of each and didn't know how much people were doing until I checked forums: oops
Undel wrote on 2021-06-14 19:41:19:
Please do not grind or play to the point where you hurt yourself physically (or to the point where you're not having fun!) With the whole site pitching in, given enough time the goal will be met. Please take care of yourselves!

then there's me who turned in maybe like 5 of each and didn't know how much people were doing until I checked forums:

oops
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I'm honestly frustrated with this a bit.

We need 1 MILLION total oils and it's dragging very slowly and we're told to relax and rest up but I mean??? I really don't want to be stuck on this or even the next goal for potentially days because it's so high for the items...

We need 1 MILLION total oils and it's dragging very slowly and we're told to relax and rest up but I mean??? I really don't want to be stuck on this or even the next goal for potentially days because it's so high for the items...
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[quote name="Sevi" date="2021-06-14 19:44:24" ] (please do not hurt yourselves though!!! it's time for server-time players to start winding down, so for all you US players - go to bed!) [/quote] *Laughs in New Zealand*
Sevi wrote on 2021-06-14 19:44:24:

(please do not hurt yourselves though!!! it's time for server-time players to start winding down, so for all you US players - go to bed!)

*Laughs in New Zealand*
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something
I get that you're excited for the reward, but even the staff are going to bed now. Considering how much oil was turned in over the (American) night, the goal will be met by morning and you can claim your reward when you wake up. The staff said the period to claim the reward would be longer than average so I'm guessing it'll be at least 24 hours to claim the dig reward so don't worry about missing the window either.

Listen to the staff (and friendly dragon mom) and go to bed.
I get that you're excited for the reward, but even the staff are going to bed now. Considering how much oil was turned in over the (American) night, the goal will be met by morning and you can claim your reward when you wake up. The staff said the period to claim the reward would be longer than average so I'm guessing it'll be at least 24 hours to claim the dig reward so don't worry about missing the window either.

Listen to the staff (and friendly dragon mom) and go to bed.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Been literally spam killing in Woodland path, there is no luck in any land

Random inspirational quote;
"Maybe we were both born killers. But I let myself become one. You chose to be something else. I have to do that, too."

Can you guess where it came from?

Only cheat to find out the answer if you give up;

Wings of Fire, The Dragonet Prophecy, page 186, from Peril to Clay.
Been literally spam killing in Woodland path, there is no luck in any land

Random inspirational quote;
"Maybe we were both born killers. But I let myself become one. You chose to be something else. I have to do that, too."

Can you guess where it came from?

Only cheat to find out the answer if you give up;

Wings of Fire, The Dragonet Prophecy, page 186, from Peril to Clay.
Hello there Hooman, I am too Hooman, no Snek
[quote name="Lyrus" date="2021-06-14 20:33:00" ] *Laughs in New Zealand* [/quote] Chad NZST vs virgin everywhere else [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 20:08:04" ] [quote name="Meroshava" date="2021-06-14 20:01:13" ] I don't wanna go to sleep, have this finish, and then miss the reward. I will stay up all night if I have to in the coli. [/quote] That won't happen. Go to bed. [/quote] Not this night, mother.
Lyrus wrote on 2021-06-14 20:33:00:
*Laughs in New Zealand*
Chad NZST vs virgin everywhere else

Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-14 20:08:04:
Meroshava wrote on 2021-06-14 20:01:13:
I don't wanna go to sleep, have this finish, and then miss the reward. I will stay up all night if I have to in the coli.

That won't happen. Go to bed.
Not this night, mother.
[quote name="Aterna" date="2021-06-14 20:32:18" ] I'm honestly frustrated with this a bit. We need 1 MILLION total oils and it's dragging very slowly and we're told to relax and rest up but I mean??? I really don't want to be stuck on this or even the next goal for potentially days because it's so high for the items... [/quote] It's not going to be several days. Hours for this one at worst. And it's really not worth losing feathers over, and if there is ANOTHER bar after, it'll likely be adjusted according to what staff's seen here. Please rest and relax as well as you can.
Aterna wrote on 2021-06-14 20:32:18:

It's not going to be several days. Hours for this one at worst.
And it's really not worth losing feathers over, and if there is ANOTHER bar after, it'll likely be adjusted according to what staff's seen here.
Please rest and relax as well as you can.
STW9f2s.png
1 2 3 4 5