Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you were a moderator...
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[item=ultimate buttersnake] only the best familiar ever though maybe... [item=myosotis fox] [item=alstroemeria fox] [item=disoriented spirit] [item=foolish prince] [item=void wyvern]
Ultimate Buttersnake
only the best familiar ever

though maybe...
Myosotis Fox Alstroemeria Fox Disoriented Spirit Foolish Prince Void Wyvern
wORSkxL.png
[item=Tricolor Viperpillar] [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [item=Dusk Fuiran] Definitely one of these three; they're my favorite familiars by far, and think they fit me!
Tricolor Viperpillar Algae-Bottom Slarg Dusk Fuiran
Definitely one of these three; they're my favorite familiars by far, and think they fit me!
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
[item=Ectoplasmime] Then I'd ban everyone.
Ectoplasmime

Then I'd ban everyone.
[item=Ashen Bicorn Whale] Likely this one. I fell in love with this thing the moment I laid eyes on it as a new player.
Ashen Bicorn Whale
Likely this one. I fell in love with this thing the moment I laid eyes on it as a new player.
s037-d01-Saronai.png608803-CD-5-BDC-4-DE3-AED4-F46-DA50-A4843.png
[item=All-Seeing Eye][item=Portal Watcher][item=Medusa Leon][item=Infestation Hound]
All-Seeing Eye Portal Watcher Medusa Leon Infestation Hound
88752870.png90231961.png
[item=spring sphinx]
Spring Sphinx
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
[item=highreach bonepicker] for sure <<33
Highreach Bonepicker

for sure <<33
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
[quote name="ToxieToxie" date="2021-06-19 06:52:34" ] I had this guy for a long time: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/5196.png[/img] because it was my favorite pink familiar at the time. I was so used to having a pink avatar that picking a familiar of another color would have been too weird. I got it changed when they released the stoat because LOOK AT THAT FACE. TOO CUTE [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [quote name="Recallback" date="2021-06-14 12:07:50" ] Boolean :) [/quote] Sadly, we can't choose KS, festival, or special event familiars :( Although it's probably for the best, since half of us would fight for the Bone Fiend lol [/quote] [size=2][color=#ab82c9]Ooooh, thanks for sharing the criteria! I absolutely support your decision to switch to this lil guy qwq absolutely too cute!
ToxieToxie wrote on 2021-06-19 06:52:34:
I had this guy for a long time:

5196.png

because it was my favorite pink familiar at the time. I was so used to having a pink avatar that picking a familiar of another color would have been too weird. I got it changed when they released the stoat because LOOK AT THAT FACE. TOO CUTE

Recallback wrote on 2021-06-14 12:07:50:
Boolean :)

Sadly, we can't choose KS, festival, or special event familiars :( Although it's probably for the best, since half of us would fight for the Bone Fiend lol

Ooooh, thanks for sharing the criteria! I absolutely support your decision to switch to this lil guy qwq absolutely too cute!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15