Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Am I the only one saving my egg?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm saving mine! Even if it isn't a new breed I think it would be a fun date to hatch it and it'll be my 200th dragon so I'm excited
I'm saving mine! Even if it isn't a new breed I think it would be a fun date to hatch it and it'll be my 200th dragon so I'm excited
jyIIBkp.png
I'm saving. If it's a new breed, I'll either hatch and breed change for fun, or sell for money for genes
I'm saving. If it's a new breed, I'll either hatch and breed change for fun, or sell for money for genes
Haven't even opened the chests yet, and I have a few decent G1s sitting my den from a few years of NoTN combined. When Veilspuns released, I did fetch couple of G1s from den for my first pair. If it's a new breed, I'm definitely repeating that method.
Haven't even opened the chests yet, and I have a few decent G1s sitting my den from a few years of NoTN combined. When Veilspuns released, I did fetch couple of G1s from den for my first pair. If it's a new breed, I'm definitely repeating that method.
Im saving mine!
If we get a new breed im ABSOLUTELY slapping that egg open and making it said new breed, along with the anniversary hatchling i bought.
if not? i'll still save the eggo for another day, probably,
Im saving mine!
If we get a new breed im ABSOLUTELY slapping that egg open and making it said new breed, along with the anniversary hatchling i bought.
if not? i'll still save the eggo for another day, probably,

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
I was planning on saving mine, but I got too impatient when everyone else was hatching theirs lol. If we end up getting a new breed, I'll probably breed change her and she'll be a commemorative DD dragon.
I was planning on saving mine, but I got too impatient when everyone else was hatching theirs lol. If we end up getting a new breed, I'll probably breed change her and she'll be a commemorative DD dragon.
VOIPBvS.png
I’m saving mine for now. I did open every chest except the food one. I considered saving the worker chest but I wanted to see the egg
I’m saving mine for now. I did open every chest except the food one. I considered saving the worker chest but I wanted to see the egg
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2021-06-13 12:41:43" ] Mine is safe in the vault. [/quote] I have no interest in hatching after my site anniversary hatch did not appeal to me and bought 2 dragons from others. I am looking for one hatched by another due to worker lore with the chest but it ain't going so well.
EclipseDragon wrote on 2021-06-13 12:41:43:
Mine is safe in the vault.

I have no interest in hatching after my site anniversary hatch did not appeal to me and bought 2 dragons from others. I am looking for one hatched by another due to worker lore with the chest but it ain't going so well.
i'm saving mine for my birthday in 4 days! i always hatch an egg on my birthday as a nice gift to myself :3
i'm saving mine for my birthday in 4 days! i always hatch an egg on my birthday as a nice gift to myself :3
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
I hatched mine, I may use a breed change if I like it and one is released. My view is if I don't like the new breed and I get the breed don't like it's gonna be worse than changing them to something else- eh, Idk.
I hatched mine, I may use a breed change if I like it and one is released. My view is if I don't like the new breed and I get the breed don't like it's gonna be worse than changing them to something else- eh, Idk.
She/Her
EST timezone
I'm 13, so feel free to not interact if you dislike talking with whats basically a kid with the title of teenager
Some free food at Soda's Drinks
i'm just saving for any occasion! if that occasion is a new breed, so be it. if not, well, birthday hatch or something
i'm just saving for any occasion! if that occasion is a new breed, so be it. if not, well, birthday hatch or something
heatedWA.png
Gen 1s up for offer in Hibden!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7