Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How often do you buy G1s?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Never. I have two permanent gen 1s and that is it.
Never. I have two permanent gen 1s and that is it.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
not very often ! i hatch a lot, but now that i realized that with a majority of the color combos i like it'd be very expensive to have a g1 lair
not very often ! i hatch a lot, but now that i realized that with a majority of the color combos i like it'd be very expensive to have a g1 lair
I pretty much only buy G1s, unless I'm buying Imps to wear skins.
I pretty much only buy G1s, unless I'm buying Imps to wear skins.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
depending on the colors + if I can make a scry/outfit for them

most of the time I buy to resell ^^
depending on the colors + if I can make a scry/outfit for them

most of the time I buy to resell ^^
ldNLSdw.png
A few times a week.
A few times a week.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
All the time haha! If they have hibden cooldown, they go here and once they're off cooldown they go here! I currently have 32 G1s and about half are completely finished. I don't ever breed them so I don't keep any in my main lair except for two who I plan to start a lineage project with along with my progen.

Right now I'm scattering female G1 Skydancers over and over again endlessly because spending gems is apparently my only hobby. It's pretty fun and I've got a small crowd cheering me on and wishing me luck with RNG! The other day I got a 1 off matching XYY that I was super stoked about.

Edit: I'm also hoarding eggs for my 5 year anniversary on October 9th to hatch! I have 51 saved right now.
All the time haha! If they have hibden cooldown, they go here and once they're off cooldown they go here! I currently have 32 G1s and about half are completely finished. I don't ever breed them so I don't keep any in my main lair except for two who I plan to start a lineage project with along with my progen.

Right now I'm scattering female G1 Skydancers over and over again endlessly because spending gems is apparently my only hobby. It's pretty fun and I've got a small crowd cheering me on and wishing me luck with RNG! The other day I got a 1 off matching XYY that I was super stoked about.

Edit: I'm also hoarding eggs for my 5 year anniversary on October 9th to hatch! I have 51 saved right now.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
When I'm randomly searching on the AH or on the Dragons for Sale forum
My brain: oops shouldn't have done that
When I'm randomly searching on the AH or on the Dragons for Sale forum
My brain: oops shouldn't have done that
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Very rarely, maybe a few times a year. We don't even bother looking for new dragons until we've finished a certain amount of existing ones. Having a lair or den packed with waiting projects would be a nightmare for us :c
Very rarely, maybe a few times a year. We don't even bother looking for new dragons until we've finished a certain amount of existing ones. Having a lair or den packed with waiting projects would be a nightmare for us :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
not at all. i only have a singular G1 and it's an oldie who I slapped a skin on, because the colors aren't really my thing and I don't wish to gable with scatterscrolls.
not at all. i only have a singular G1 and it's an oldie who I slapped a skin on, because the colors aren't really my thing and I don't wish to gable with scatterscrolls.
Very rarely, since I specialize in fandragons and lairs full of fandragon Gen Ones should be feared and respected. I in no way have that patience.

I do occasionally hatch them while trying for milestone ID numbers, though.
Very rarely, since I specialize in fandragons and lairs full of fandragon Gen Ones should be feared and respected. I in no way have that patience.

I do occasionally hatch them while trying for milestone ID numbers, though.
jtgoRWq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7