Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you incorporate fan dragons?
1 2 3 4 5
Other people do this too?! Oh my god I’m not alone! I simply just have the whole “theyre a dragon in this au” thing, but I manage to warp their canon lore into something fitting for flight rising. My clan lore is a mess but they’re probably not gonna be involved with it. They’re just vibing.
Other people do this too?! Oh my god I’m not alone! I simply just have the whole “theyre a dragon in this au” thing, but I manage to warp their canon lore into something fitting for flight rising. My clan lore is a mess but they’re probably not gonna be involved with it. They’re just vibing.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
They don't exist in my lore.

...Except Rythian and Zoeya, who do. (Rythian turned into a dragon in his universe and while trying to turn him back they found a portal to sornieth)
They don't exist in my lore.

...Except Rythian and Zoeya, who do. (Rythian turned into a dragon in his universe and while trying to turn him back they found a portal to sornieth)
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
Not linked to lore, not literally the characters or some kind of AU, simply there in the den to look half-decent and eat all my money
Not linked to lore, not literally the characters or some kind of AU, simply there in the den to look half-decent and eat all my money
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I haven’t bothered with loreing-in my fandragons before now, but the one I’m in a breeding project for could be an interesting subject… His media of origin is DC comics, and it’s already been established that the characters are semi-aware of the many reboots their universe has gone through. Being turned into a dragon would be just another Tuesday with the Legion of Superheroes.
I haven’t bothered with loreing-in my fandragons before now, but the one I’m in a breeding project for could be an interesting subject… His media of origin is DC comics, and it’s already been established that the characters are semi-aware of the many reboots their universe has gone through. Being turned into a dragon would be just another Tuesday with the Legion of Superheroes.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Some I try to integrate into my main lore others I yeet (try) to the hib den. The problem is... Spoilers. I have these dergs I adore but I can't spoil stuff you don't pick up right away. It's the problem with Diver especially but she's too good so she's part of the main lore anyways.
Some I try to integrate into my main lore others I yeet (try) to the hib den. The problem is... Spoilers. I have these dergs I adore but I can't spoil stuff you don't pick up right away. It's the problem with Diver especially but she's too good so she's part of the main lore anyways.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
For the most part they’re just AU versions of the characters, where now they’ve always been a dragon. It’s funny I did it that way though, because I have a lot of dragons who aren’t fandragons but are from other dimensions and just got teleported here and turned into dragons in the process.
For the most part they’re just AU versions of the characters, where now they’ve always been a dragon. It’s funny I did it that way though, because I have a lot of dragons who aren’t fandragons but are from other dimensions and just got teleported here and turned into dragons in the process.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
The whole point of the lair is the second one- unexplainably transported here and whoops you are a dragon now.
The whole point of the lair is the second one- unexplainably transported here and whoops you are a dragon now.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I keep them just to collect, they aren't a pert of my lore.
I keep them just to collect, they aren't a pert of my lore.
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
In my heavily outdated lore, the clan acted as a safe haven for the characters, who arrived in Sornieth through typical Portal Shenanigans. Most of my dragons are representations of my humanoid OCs already, so I keep fandragons in their media-canon forms. I already ignore most of FR lore including breed height differences, so the same applies to fandragon height differences. Everyone vaguely complies to human height standards.

Nowadays I don't really have lore, as I use my clan to just hold my OCs + fandragons like a discount toyhouse. They're mostly there for forum games & recognition.
In my heavily outdated lore, the clan acted as a safe haven for the characters, who arrived in Sornieth through typical Portal Shenanigans. Most of my dragons are representations of my humanoid OCs already, so I keep fandragons in their media-canon forms. I already ignore most of FR lore including breed height differences, so the same applies to fandragon height differences. Everyone vaguely complies to human height standards.

Nowadays I don't really have lore, as I use my clan to just hold my OCs + fandragons like a discount toyhouse. They're mostly there for forum games & recognition.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
My scp fan dragons fit with the clan’s lore but others like Hamlet canonically just walk around the clan acting out their stories and most other dragons avoid them
My scp fan dragons fit with the clan’s lore but others like Hamlet canonically just walk around the clan acting out their stories and most other dragons avoid them
tgKCVtZ.png
1 2 3 4 5