Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you could have 1 item lifetime supply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
eggs or gilded chests
what i like randomization
eggs or gilded chests
what i like randomization
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_33.gif 68ljs1b.png
Hmmm... Gilded chests would give you infinite money, so I'm assuming those are out. In that case, I'd have to go with eggs-- maybe Bogs?

Wait I also forgot about scatterscrolls! It'd be tedious, but I'd get the perfect colors for every G1 eventually.
Hmmm... Gilded chests would give you infinite money, so I'm assuming those are out. In that case, I'd have to go with eggs-- maybe Bogs?

Wait I also forgot about scatterscrolls! It'd be tedious, but I'd get the perfect colors for every G1 eventually.
YUDrFCG.png
Eggs, because I am trying for that xxx gen1!

If eggs ain't an option, then scatterscrolls, because I need to finish at least two scatter projects.
Eggs, because I am trying for that xxx gen1!

If eggs ain't an option, then scatterscrolls, because I need to finish at least two scatter projects.
probably luminous halos! or invisibility cloaks :]
probably luminous halos! or invisibility cloaks :]
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
Swirl. My favorite gene
Swirl. My favorite gene
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Ohhh man. I liked the egg idea, but scatterscrolls I think would be my pick.

Then I can have fun with scattering instead of feeling guilty for wasting gems when I have dragons who need genes.
Ohhh man. I liked the egg idea, but scatterscrolls I think would be my pick.

Then I can have fun with scattering instead of feeling guilty for wasting gems when I have dragons who need genes.
Maybe starmap for moderns or coatl breed changes.
Maybe starmap for moderns or coatl breed changes.
The most beautiful moment of life
If you had asked me a few months ago it would've been one of these: [item=breed change: wildclaw] [item=infectionist's emblem] [item=vial of darkened sight] But I don't really want to collect any new dragons now that I would need those items for, so I'd go with eliminates as I try to get all my permas leveled. [item=eliminate]
If you had asked me a few months ago it would've been one of these:

Breed Change: Wildclaw Infectionist's Emblem Vial of Darkened Sight

But I don't really want to collect any new dragons now that I would need those items for, so I'd go with eliminates as I try to get all my permas leveled.

Eliminate
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Scatter scrolls. It could be a lot of fun if I didn't have to worry about costs!

Eliminate would be sweet too.
Scatter scrolls. It could be a lot of fun if I didn't have to worry about costs!

Eliminate would be sweet too.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I think I'd go with [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] too. I would have so many wildclaws. SO MANY.
I think I'd go with Breed Change: Wildclaw too. I would have so many wildclaws. SO MANY.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18