Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Okay, but revamp of Mire would..
Bring in trinkets, most likely. I'm excited, wont have to buy stuff to melt nor gather them in other venues! I'm excited, weep
Bring in trinkets, most likely. I'm excited, wont have to buy stuff to melt nor gather them in other venues! I'm excited, weep
I’m still trying to internalize the fact that the mire is a plague venue. I genuinely thought it was a shadow venue
I’m still trying to internalize the fact that the mire is a plague venue. I genuinely thought it was a shadow venue
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
This would be such an improvement! I'm in the Mire a lot and when I'm melting things I always have to go out of my way to get trinkets to melt and it interrupts my grinding. ;w;
This would be such an improvement! I'm in the Mire a lot and when I'm melting things I always have to go out of my way to get trinkets to melt and it interrupts my grinding. ;w;
UwPE0Qp.png
[quote name="Empedocles" date="2021-04-20 09:17:52" ] I’m still trying to internalize the fact that the mire is a plague venue. I genuinely thought it was a shadow venue [/quote] Many thought it was another Nature venue, but yeah Plague haven't gotten the best treat As for the revamp, I am excited what they have to offer this time. It surely deserves to be updated and hopefully for the best
Empedocles wrote on 2021-04-20 09:17:52:

Many thought it was another Nature venue, but yeah Plague haven't gotten the best treat

As for the revamp, I am excited what they have to offer this time. It surely deserves to be updated and hopefully for the best
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif