Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dragon Scries] Need some help!
1 2
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68812820][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688129/68812820_350.png[/img][/url] I just got this hatchling recently, and I popped him into the Scrying Workshop, because as pretty as his current genes are, I'm not too fond of them. [s]I only like a handful of genes, like Python, Morph. Awful choice, I'm aware.[/s] [morphology=1513842][morphology=1513841] And, these two scries were the prettiest to me, but I can't choose between them! [emoji=coatl sad size=1] So, which one do [i]you[/i] think is prettiest? [s]Please post, I really need help. I'm too indecisive and can't decide.[/s] [/center]
68812820_350.png

I just got this hatchling recently, and I popped him into the Scrying Workshop, because as pretty as his current genes are, I'm not too fond of them. I only like a handful of genes, like Python, Morph. Awful choice, I'm aware.

Not Found
Not Found

And, these two scries were the prettiest to me, but I can't choose between them! So, which one do you think is prettiest? Please post, I really need help. I'm too indecisive and can't decide.
@Akiron pwetty baby
@Akiron pwetty baby
2635948.png
oooh second!
oooh second!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
I like py/morph. The deep golds and reds look nicer than the greens of patchwork
I like py/morph. The deep golds and reds look nicer than the greens of patchwork
tgKCVtZ.png
pYTHON/morph
pYTHON/morph
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Patch.
Patch.
Oh that is tough. I like the red and gold in Pretty Baby, but the green in Patchy Baby really matches those eyes so well.
Oh that is tough. I like the red and gold in Pretty Baby, but the green in Patchy Baby really matches those eyes so well.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
I like the stitched/patchwork one! It matches the eyes really well.
I like the stitched/patchwork one! It matches the eyes really well.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Stitched/Patchwork! He looks like the cloudsong :D
Stitched/Patchwork! He looks like the cloudsong :D
The second one!
The second one!
1 2