Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's a Nature dragon call his friend?
1 2 3 4
These puns are so good, I’ll have to read them all clover again!
These puns are so good, I’ll have to read them all clover again!
Radish this? Water've I gotten myself into?

Ah well, this beets the fae neck threads.
Radish this? Water've I gotten myself into?

Ah well, this beets the fae neck threads.
LxbWmll.png
these puns are making me bark out of laughter
these puns are making me bark out of laughter
There's not mushroom in my head or in my heart for puns. Lilac the ability to mustard up any appreciation.
There's not mushroom in my head or in my heart for puns. Lilac the ability to mustard up any appreciation.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Thinking up these puns has been berry fun, but as I said, we don't have thyme for this. There's a strawnge glitch that's been worming its way onion to the Dominance board.
Thinking up these puns has been berry fun, but as I said, we don't have thyme for this. There's a strawnge glitch that's been worming its way onion to the Dominance board.
MuAIaYM.png
[quote name="Ara" date="2021-04-18 18:53:53" ] There's not mushroom in my head or in my heart for puns. Lilac the ability to mustard up any appreciation. [/quote] [i]pfff-[/i]
Ara wrote on 2021-04-18 18:53:53:

pfff-
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
75678404.png
All these puns are dampening my spirits. But I don't want to be a stick in the mud. Carry on!
All these puns are dampening my spirits. But I don't want to be a stick in the mud. Carry on!
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
These puns are tree-mendous!
These puns are tree-mendous!
7mfPPIQ.png _________
@TheDEV1L | 530294

He/Him | Gryffindor | Virgo | FR+2
These are all so good, you have harvested so many fun puns.
These are all so good, you have harvested so many fun puns.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
1 2 3 4