Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thinking of downsizing my lair...
1 2
I have a tendency to purge my lair from time to time, so I don't really reach the size of larger lairs all too often. (And if I do, the majority of those dragons are fodder.)

It's easy for me to overwhelm myself with projects and impulse buys so in the end I level and exalt those dragons to free up space.
I have a tendency to purge my lair from time to time, so I don't really reach the size of larger lairs all too often. (And if I do, the majority of those dragons are fodder.)

It's easy for me to overwhelm myself with projects and impulse buys so in the end I level and exalt those dragons to free up space.
KdSMN2F.png
I’m trying to ‘refresh’ my lair in a way, just getting rid of some old dragons and buying some new ones I like better Edit: Forgot to ping you: @kyrin18 also speaking of, how much are you thinking of selling that guy for? He’s beautiful and I’d be interested if you didn’t want him anymore [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56270380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/562704/56270380.png[/img][/url]
I’m trying to ‘refresh’ my lair in a way, just getting rid of some old dragons and buying some new ones I like better
Edit: Forgot to ping you: @kyrin18
also speaking of, how much are you thinking of selling that guy for? He’s beautiful and I’d be interested if you didn’t want him anymore
56270380.png
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Rvan Well, if I don't A. raffle him B. hold a giveaway for a specific personal pinglist I will C. be selling him for between 500-1kg.
@Rvan Well, if I don't A. raffle him B. hold a giveaway for a specific personal pinglist I will C. be selling him for between 500-1kg.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
Ahh, awesome awesome, please ping me if you raffle him!
Edit: If it’s not too much trouble, that is! It’s totally okay if you don’t ping me either
@kyrin18
Ahh, awesome awesome, please ping me if you raffle him!
Edit: If it’s not too much trouble, that is! It’s totally okay if you don’t ping me either
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
615 dragons? You can definitely afford to downsize. There's no way they all have sentimental value, lore, art, a part in a project, etc. I bet you could shed 50 of them easily.
615 dragons? You can definitely afford to downsize. There's no way they all have sentimental value, lore, art, a part in a project, etc. I bet you could shed 50 of them easily.
@Shisa Lol... WRONG I get attached really easy. Either because of unseen gene and color beauty (like him, who previously had Crystal/Eyespots), or old Lore reasons. Though some are impulses without much plan, so I guess not entirely wrong.
@Shisa Lol... WRONG I get attached really easy. Either because of unseen gene and color beauty (like him, who previously had Crystal/Eyespots), or old Lore reasons. Though some are impulses without much plan, so I guess not entirely wrong.
73127854.png

@Rvan Okay!! No problem here, I will definitely ping you ^-^
@Rvan Okay!! No problem here, I will definitely ping you ^-^
73127854.png

1 2