Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HOW do you manage to hoard chests?
1 2 3 4 5
Are there particularly good days (festivals or?) during the year to open masses of chests on (besides personal anniversaries)? I gather that April fool's had possible extras?

I haven't been able to resist, as I have no idea what to expect upon opening! Gonna vault them from now on, so thanks for the great advice!
Are there particularly good days (festivals or?) during the year to open masses of chests on (besides personal anniversaries)? I gather that April fool's had possible extras?

I haven't been able to resist, as I have no idea what to expect upon opening! Gonna vault them from now on, so thanks for the great advice!
68899888_350.png
at some point in like... 2016/17 I decided to do a year long chest challenge where I'd open all my chests from the year on Christmas and then I just.... never stopped. still do it to this day

it just feels so much more satisfying to get a bunch of treasure and stuff all at one time instead of spreading it throughout the year
at some point in like... 2016/17 I decided to do a year long chest challenge where I'd open all my chests from the year on Christmas and then I just.... never stopped. still do it to this day

it just feels so much more satisfying to get a bunch of treasure and stuff all at one time instead of spreading it throughout the year
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Tarael
there's no differences btwn days of opening chests, their contents remain the same 24/7 [save for actual updates where items are permanently added to their pool]
@Tarael
there's no differences btwn days of opening chests, their contents remain the same 24/7 [save for actual updates where items are permanently added to their pool]
nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX

Now I can decipher the chest posts! Newbie confusion...Thanks!
@GODHEX

Now I can decipher the chest posts! Newbie confusion...Thanks!
68899888_350.png
@Tarael

no prob! if you're ever confused about something, check the Game Database!
it has the chest pools listed + locations to find pretty much anything you need.
@Tarael

no prob! if you're ever confused about something, check the Game Database!
it has the chest pools listed + locations to find pretty much anything you need.
nzqnkq.png
@hoy

I feel your pain. I had 25 gilded chests waiting to open for april fools and I opened them on the first. that was my prank I guess!!!!!
@hoy

I feel your pain. I had 25 gilded chests waiting to open for april fools and I opened them on the first. that was my prank I guess!!!!!
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
@triingquarry the dedication part is being on this website for ten years. i can save a few chests to celebrate lmao
@triingquarry the dedication part is being on this website for ten years. i can save a few chests to celebrate lmao
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I sell Rusted and Iron chests because it means money, but I open Gilded chests. How do I manage to save? I...I have no idea but maybe it's my non-existent attention span, I just forget about them. Although lately I've been consistently thinking about them and I really REALLY want new apparel sets so I can open them all.
I sell Rusted and Iron chests because it means money, but I open Gilded chests. How do I manage to save? I...I have no idea but maybe it's my non-existent attention span, I just forget about them. Although lately I've been consistently thinking about them and I really REALLY want new apparel sets so I can open them all.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i forget i have em
i forget i have em
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I'm currently making up for....years of not bonding with familiars, which meant at one point I had ~500 sitting unawakened in my beastiary. Spent the past few months challenging myself to bond with all of them every day and somewhere along the line made a deal with myself to only open chests here and there and let the rest amass. Which means I'm currently sitting on 600 rusted, 520 iron, and [i]315[/i] guilded chests. With 200-something unawakened familiars to go, plus whatever I acquire along the way. tl;dr make it a game with yourself, the rules being "whoever has the most chests wins" and you're always the winner [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
I'm currently making up for....years of not bonding with familiars, which meant at one point I had ~500 sitting unawakened in my beastiary. Spent the past few months challenging myself to bond with all of them every day and somewhere along the line made a deal with myself to only open chests here and there and let the rest amass.

Which means I'm currently sitting on 600 rusted, 520 iron, and 315 guilded chests. With 200-something unawakened familiars to go, plus whatever I acquire along the way.

tl;dr make it a game with yourself, the rules being "whoever has the most chests wins" and you're always the winner
1 2 3 4 5