Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best NPCs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
-cut to Fiona letting her noggle ride in a wheelbarrow-
-cut to Fiona letting her noggle ride in a wheelbarrow-
MuAIaYM.png
I have to say Galore, because staff literally took one of my suggestions, mixed it with other players suggestions and feed back, and made the best possible out come with it.
If you remove the part about festival stuff which ended up being part of Joxars. The first paragraph of my suggestion fits the Galore pretty well. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2085575/1#post_2085575

The even used my suggestion of making him a Light Guardian! I think I squealed with joy when I saw the Galore update.

Fiona is probably my second favourite.
I have to say Galore, because staff literally took one of my suggestions, mixed it with other players suggestions and feed back, and made the best possible out come with it.
If you remove the part about festival stuff which ended up being part of Joxars. The first paragraph of my suggestion fits the Galore pretty well. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2085575/1#post_2085575

The even used my suggestion of making him a Light Guardian! I think I squealed with joy when I saw the Galore update.

Fiona is probably my second favourite.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Fiona is our crazy animal lady and I love her!
Fiona is our crazy animal lady and I love her!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
tomo.

the hottest snap on site
tomo.

the hottest snap on site
I like Baldwin.
I like Baldwin.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
[quote name="PurelyFloof" date="2021-01-27 23:03:16" ] *Pinkerton noises* [/quote]
PurelyFloof wrote on 2021-01-27 23:03:16:
*Pinkerton noises*
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
scribbles is just vibing
scribbles is just vibing
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Upsky Dan the live update Skydancer
Upsky Dan the live update Skydancer
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
why do you make me choose hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

hm... Maybe Scribbles or Galore or Fiona or Pinkerton-
why do you make me choose hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

hm... Maybe Scribbles or Galore or Fiona or Pinkerton-
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Team Tripp

I love that salty fae so much