Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are "Hint Words" still a thing?
1 2
I'd say "Fairy" is the new Ice apparel, Frostfaerie Wings: [item=Frostfaerie Wings]
I'd say "Fairy" is the new Ice apparel, Frostfaerie Wings:

Frostfaerie Wings
[quote name="Maki" date="2021-01-24 06:23:27" ] I'd say "Fairy" is the new Ice apparel, Frostfaerie Wings: [item=Frostfaerie Wings] [/quote] That would seem to fit if it were not for the fact that hint words never (in my memory, anyway) apply to festivals
Maki wrote on 2021-01-24 06:23:27:
I'd say "Fairy" is the new Ice apparel, Frostfaerie Wings:

Frostfaerie Wings

That would seem to fit if it were not for the fact that hint words never (in my memory, anyway) apply to festivals
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Watch "Goldfish" be a Baldwin familiar like that gryphon hint that lead to the gryphlets
Watch "Goldfish" be a Baldwin familiar like that gryphon hint that lead to the gryphlets
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Oh dear. Goldfish.

We have a family joke from a game of "I Spy." We couldn't find out what my dad saw, so we asked for a clue. He said "goldfish." We were puzzled. Then he said "That's not a good clue." (We realized later that he was talking in his sleep.)

So now, I'm looking at "goldfish" and all I can think is "That's not a good clue."
Oh dear. Goldfish.

We have a family joke from a game of "I Spy." We couldn't find out what my dad saw, so we asked for a clue. He said "goldfish." We were puzzled. Then he said "That's not a good clue." (We realized later that he was talking in his sleep.)

So now, I'm looking at "goldfish" and all I can think is "That's not a good clue."
LxbWmll.png
Goldfish could be the NotN Goldfish fams? [item=crystal carrier][item=orbiting spirit]
Goldfish could be the NotN Goldfish fams?

Crystal Carrier Orbiting Spirit
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
[quote name="TheFatRabbit" date="2021-01-25 07:25:07" ] Goldfish could be the NotN Goldfish fams? [item=crystal carrier][item=orbiting spirit] [/quote] Those familiars were first released during a NotN from [s]3[/s] 4 years ago I think, so it's not them.
TheFatRabbit wrote on 2021-01-25 07:25:07:

Those familiars were first released during a NotN from 3 4 years ago I think, so it's not them.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2021-01-25 09:25:11" ] [quote name="TheFatRabbit" date="2021-01-25 07:25:07" ] Goldfish could be the NotN Goldfish fams? [item=crystal carrier][item=orbiting spirit] [/quote] Those familiars were first released during a NotN from [s]3[/s] 4 years ago I think, so it's not them. [/quote] They were released [i]how[/i] long ago??? Agreeing with @/Vendrus that the hints are pretty direct with what they're referring to. I'm assuming both fairy and goldfish are up for grabs still.
Sinnabelle wrote on 2021-01-25 09:25:11:
TheFatRabbit wrote on 2021-01-25 07:25:07:

Those familiars were first released during a NotN from 3 4 years ago I think, so it's not them.
They were released how long ago???

Agreeing with @/Vendrus that the hints are pretty direct with what they're referring to. I'm assuming both fairy and goldfish are up for grabs still.
uCR5SCW.png
I love these hint words! Our last 4 was Goldfish, Portal, Fairy and Landscape.
Landscape: Scenes
Fairy: Veilspuns (possibly?)
Portal: Forbidden Portal
Goldfish:???
Maybe goldfish could be a new set of familiars coming? or maybe its not just about the goldfish, maybe it could be referring to the water flight? I don't know... Can't wait to find out what Goldfish could be a hint for!
I love these hint words! Our last 4 was Goldfish, Portal, Fairy and Landscape.
Landscape: Scenes
Fairy: Veilspuns (possibly?)
Portal: Forbidden Portal
Goldfish:???
Maybe goldfish could be a new set of familiars coming? or maybe its not just about the goldfish, maybe it could be referring to the water flight? I don't know... Can't wait to find out what Goldfish could be a hint for!
RYAN.png
I'm so impatient to know what 'Goldfish' is! I really want a goldfish-inspired dragon, but I've been holding off thanks to this hint word. Is it apparel? Maybe some goldfish swimming around the dragon, like that one Wavecrest apparel? [item=Warmwater Wanderers] Genes? I know a gene mimicking fish scales has made the rounds in the suggestions forum, and I personally would die for it! [i]Now if only we could make Piebald and Paint look scaley[/i] A new eye type? Imagine having eyes like telescope goldfish! That would be both adorable and concerning. I mean, picture this goofyness on a dragon. [img]https://puregoldfish.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Butterly-Moor-Telescope-Fancy-Goldfish_stupphips_shutterstock.jpg[/img] And now with scenes being a thing, I would also die for a scene that's just a dragon underwater/in a big fish tank, surrounded by various different goldfish! Couple that with goldfish apparel and I'd be living the dream. As for the other words, I suspected "Landscape" was dragon scenes the moment it was given to us. Having dragon backgrounds was a popular request for a long time in the suggestions forums. I know lots of other people thought it was the map, but I thought that was too soon/too obvious. As for "Fairy", I also thought that was Veilspuns, but if they didn't yet know the third Ancient would be Shadow when they released those words, then it seems "Fairy" has yet to be revealed. Maybe an expansion on these two apparel pieces? [item=Box o' Faeries] I don't think anyone anticipated what "Portal" turned out to be lol
I'm so impatient to know what 'Goldfish' is! I really want a goldfish-inspired dragon, but I've been holding off thanks to this hint word.

Is it apparel? Maybe some goldfish swimming around the dragon, like that one Wavecrest apparel? Warmwater Wanderers

Genes? I know a gene mimicking fish scales has made the rounds in the suggestions forum, and I personally would die for it! Now if only we could make Piebald and Paint look scaley

A new eye type? Imagine having eyes like telescope goldfish! That would be both adorable and concerning. I mean, picture this goofyness on a dragon.
Butterly-Moor-Telescope-Fancy-Goldfish_stupphips_shutterstock.jpg

And now with scenes being a thing, I would also die for a scene that's just a dragon underwater/in a big fish tank, surrounded by various different goldfish! Couple that with goldfish apparel and I'd be living the dream.

As for the other words, I suspected "Landscape" was dragon scenes the moment it was given to us. Having dragon backgrounds was a popular request for a long time in the suggestions forums. I know lots of other people thought it was the map, but I thought that was too soon/too obvious. As for "Fairy", I also thought that was Veilspuns, but if they didn't yet know the third Ancient would be Shadow when they released those words, then it seems "Fairy" has yet to be revealed. Maybe an expansion on these two apparel pieces? Box o' Faeries

I don't think anyone anticipated what "Portal" turned out to be lol
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2