Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | who else comments on front page dragons?
1 2 3
i do! i even comment on pages that look like dead lairs, just in case the person ever comes back! I know I'd be happy to see comments about my dragons if i had left then returned. I know someone else who does the same thing.
i do! i even comment on pages that look like dead lairs, just in case the person ever comes back! I know I'd be happy to see comments about my dragons if i had left then returned. I know someone else who does the same thing.
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I always try to comment as long as the lair appears active!
I always try to comment as long as the lair appears active!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
I usually comment if the lair isn’t dead and nobody else has commented
I usually comment if the lair isn’t dead and nobody else has commented
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Yep, I do it all the time! Once it even belonged to someone who asked for screenshots on their userpage so I was able to grab that for them :)
Yep, I do it all the time! Once it even belonged to someone who asked for screenshots on their userpage so I was able to grab that for them :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I do if they are really striking and I want to complement them on their dragon.
I do if they are really striking and I want to complement them on their dragon.
lik2pA1X.jpg
if i'm not entirely sure about something to do i'll flip to the front page. a whole lot of the dragons are fodder or from inactive lairs since, which is understandable since that's probably most dragons onsite. but if they are really cool and fed and no one else had posted i'll let them know
if i'm not entirely sure about something to do i'll flip to the front page. a whole lot of the dragons are fodder or from inactive lairs since, which is understandable since that's probably most dragons onsite. but if they are really cool and fed and no one else had posted i'll let them know
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
if i'm bored, i'll often stalk the front page and comment on pretty dragons that i see on the front page!
if i'm bored, i'll often stalk the front page and comment on pretty dragons that i see on the front page!
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
I love doing that. Especially is the dergo is pretty. Compliments make everyone happy!
I love doing that. Especially is the dergo is pretty. Compliments make everyone happy!
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
If I see a particularly nice frontpage dragon, I go and comment, it might brighten someone's day!
If I see a particularly nice frontpage dragon, I go and comment, it might brighten someone's day!
naturef2.png
1 2 3