Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i desperately need more scenes
1 2 3 4 5
Some sort of garden. With visible fruits vegetables. A farm, perhaps? Or a flower garden, vineyard, field ect...

I'm in need of more warm coloured scenes for my dragons as well! Cough cough gold temple for lore purposes
Some sort of garden. With visible fruits vegetables. A farm, perhaps? Or a flower garden, vineyard, field ect...

I'm in need of more warm coloured scenes for my dragons as well! Cough cough gold temple for lore purposes
xPlkKnY.png
[img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/8d/Ice_Floe_Beach_RTDX.png/1200px-Ice_Floe_Beach_RTDX.png[/img] something like this please GOD
1200px-Ice_Floe_Beach_RTDX.png

something like this please GOD
VfJfrBs.jpeg
i want a fire one that looks more ethereal instead of what the flameforger's one has going on
i want a fire one that looks more ethereal instead of what the flameforger's one has going on
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
[quote name="astrotheology" date="2021-01-03 16:31:03" ] [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/8d/Ice_Floe_Beach_RTDX.png/1200px-Ice_Floe_Beach_RTDX.png[/img] something like this please GOD [/quote] AGREED
astrotheology wrote on 2021-01-03 16:31:03:
1200px-Ice_Floe_Beach_RTDX.png

something like this please GOD
AGREED
Gcwdq5a.png
Every time these come up, I beg staff for a library scene. And Once Again, I Am Begging.
I NEED a dusty old creepy library scene so bad for all my Magnus Archives dragons, okay? They would look finally complete if they just had that. I would work my butt off to get every single one of them that scene if it existed. If I needed to grind coli for hours to get it I'd still do that. Staff, look me in the eyes right now: I'll do it. I will.

That said, I would definitely like some more Arcane aesthetic ones and again some more like casual ones? In terms of like.... more what we had this NotN with the parlor and attic. Something like cute cafes, town squares, big regal gardens, etc.
Every time these come up, I beg staff for a library scene. And Once Again, I Am Begging.
I NEED a dusty old creepy library scene so bad for all my Magnus Archives dragons, okay? They would look finally complete if they just had that. I would work my butt off to get every single one of them that scene if it existed. If I needed to grind coli for hours to get it I'd still do that. Staff, look me in the eyes right now: I'll do it. I will.

That said, I would definitely like some more Arcane aesthetic ones and again some more like casual ones? In terms of like.... more what we had this NotN with the parlor and attic. Something like cute cafes, town squares, big regal gardens, etc.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I don't care what it is if it's a treasure or a baldwin scene I will devour it with mustard
I don't care what it is if it's a treasure or a baldwin scene I will devour it with mustard
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Do they have artists working specifically on scenes? It seems weird if they don't, sort of like having ones that are for coli venues. If they had a small team of people working in doing scenes I'd think they could release a lot more. There's tons of potential but right now so few that can be used on anything but very specific dragons.

I really want more scenes showing different lands in the world. Like how we have the Moonbeam Aquaducts, or the Starksand Dunes. Please I need these. Give more.
Do they have artists working specifically on scenes? It seems weird if they don't, sort of like having ones that are for coli venues. If they had a small team of people working in doing scenes I'd think they could release a lot more. There's tons of potential but right now so few that can be used on anything but very specific dragons.

I really want more scenes showing different lands in the world. Like how we have the Moonbeam Aquaducts, or the Starksand Dunes. Please I need these. Give more.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-01-03 16:12:59" ] I'd love to have a blacksmith, armoury, abandoned town, graveyard, and different towns. [/quote] Love this idea
Jxckal wrote on 2021-01-03 16:12:59:
I'd love to have a blacksmith, armoury, abandoned town, graveyard, and different towns.

Love this idea
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
It likey won't happen since FR's time period + they don't like making religious references in any way.

But I'd die for a scene of a Cathedral like interior. Even if its just an empty/abandoned one to untie it from the real world churches.
Just the arched roof. stained glass and long hallway gives off such a nice sense of power I could totally see a dragon taking one over and just having it as a lair.

If we can't get Cathedral interiors then the next best thing would just be some kind of castle esq interior.

Camps would also be interesting to see.
It likey won't happen since FR's time period + they don't like making religious references in any way.

But I'd die for a scene of a Cathedral like interior. Even if its just an empty/abandoned one to untie it from the real world churches.
Just the arched roof. stained glass and long hallway gives off such a nice sense of power I could totally see a dragon taking one over and just having it as a lair.

If we can't get Cathedral interiors then the next best thing would just be some kind of castle esq interior.

Camps would also be interesting to see.
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
I really need a Windy scene! :D

Mist Jam for me is gonna be hectic. -advancepanic-

(Also this thread just reminded me I forgot to buy any of the MP scenes this NotN rip XD; good job there's next year.)
I really need a Windy scene! :D

Mist Jam for me is gonna be hectic. -advancepanic-

(Also this thread just reminded me I forgot to buy any of the MP scenes this NotN rip XD; good job there's next year.)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2 3 4 5