Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you were a monolair, what breed?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
hmmm tough question. maybe wildclaws or guardians, but i like the f poses on both so much better. i like the pc poses equally so maybe them.
hmmm tough question. maybe wildclaws or guardians, but i like the f poses on both so much better. i like the pc poses equally so maybe them.
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
Guardian
Guardian
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Gaolers, but I would definitely miss dressing up my dragons
Gaolers, but I would definitely miss dressing up my dragons
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
I absolutely love imps but if I would still want to be a gen one lair, probably skydancers!
I absolutely love imps but if I would still want to be a gen one lair, probably skydancers!
lol spirals. i'm practically there already [emoji=spiral tongue size=2]
lol spirals. i'm practically there already
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
Female Nocturnes.
Female Nocturnes.
Hmmm, I'm getting close to my goal of a g1 only lair (with a few exceptions because I'm sentimental), but being a monolair would be really tough. I love Veilspun, but I love making outfits too much to be a Veilspun monolair. I'm torn between Pearlcatchers and Skydancers, they're both cheap to gene and easy to dress...
Hmmm, I'm getting close to my goal of a g1 only lair (with a few exceptions because I'm sentimental), but being a monolair would be really tough. I love Veilspun, but I love making outfits too much to be a Veilspun monolair. I'm torn between Pearlcatchers and Skydancers, they're both cheap to gene and easy to dress...
6ntc1cC.jpg
aw heck uhhhhhhh

either ridgebacks, coatls, or skydancers i guess
aw heck uhhhhhhh

either ridgebacks, coatls, or skydancers i guess
Male Skydancers. :D
Male Skydancers. :D
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Tundras! I love those big scaly dogs.
Tundras! I love those big scaly dogs.
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33