Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .
1 2 3 4 5 6
G1 projects! I love designing beautiful dragons and working to make them real, and then finding the perfect accents/skins for them, dressing them up, and writing them lore. It's always been a wonderful break from real life, but especially now, my dragons are a great way for me to de-stress and relax. It's the one thing I reliably do every day for me, and I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have my lair!
G1 projects! I love designing beautiful dragons and working to make them real, and then finding the perfect accents/skins for them, dressing them up, and writing them lore. It's always been a wonderful break from real life, but especially now, my dragons are a great way for me to de-stress and relax. It's the one thing I reliably do every day for me, and I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have my lair!
6ntc1cC.jpg
@GingerPuff

I think this is FR.

I go through ups and downs but it's some silly way I can spend money and relive stress without going broke for real.

I feel like I was in your spot but I care to much for my dragons to change. Well I took the leap and did it. I stuffed lore perms in my den , switched flights, trimmed down 50 plus dragons and am working to have changing my overall fr for the first time in over 5 years.

What got me through this is well do not seat the silly stuff... dragons come and go... items come and go but in all that camotion you may have a few that stay. Breed for you not to sell... breed the babies that you might keep and fodder the rest. If you want fancy new ranges throw 2 opposite xxx on a nest and watch the chaos.

The thing that keeps me here the most is friends, community, art and lore. When ever I am bored with one I have the others to focus on.

If you want to chat about anything friend me... or give me your discord if you have one .
@GingerPuff

I think this is FR.

I go through ups and downs but it's some silly way I can spend money and relive stress without going broke for real.

I feel like I was in your spot but I care to much for my dragons to change. Well I took the leap and did it. I stuffed lore perms in my den , switched flights, trimmed down 50 plus dragons and am working to have changing my overall fr for the first time in over 5 years.

What got me through this is well do not seat the silly stuff... dragons come and go... items come and go but in all that camotion you may have a few that stay. Breed for you not to sell... breed the babies that you might keep and fodder the rest. If you want fancy new ranges throw 2 opposite xxx on a nest and watch the chaos.

The thing that keeps me here the most is friends, community, art and lore. When ever I am bored with one I have the others to focus on.

If you want to chat about anything friend me... or give me your discord if you have one .
A5i3AHB.png
[center][size=2] good distraction from real life issues. spreadsheets fun. making fake money fun. i greatly enjoy ice's dom team as well. biggest thing though? [i]watching the community from the sidelines.[/i] [emoji=special eyes size=1] [/size][/center]

good distraction from real life issues.
spreadsheets fun.
making fake money fun.
i greatly enjoy ice's dom team as well.
biggest thing though?
watching the community from the sidelines.

nzqnkq.png
finding randos who blocked me and staying on here just to spite them >:3

jkjk

well i have a graphic novel i'm working on (unfortunately i haven't even drawn the first page + i have no place to properly host it due to multiple reasons :/)

and i have OCdragons based off the main characters of my story here so yeet

edit: oh yeah and the drama of the community, it's fun to see people get angry over tiny details lol
finding randos who blocked me and staying on here just to spite them >:3

jkjk

well i have a graphic novel i'm working on (unfortunately i haven't even drawn the first page + i have no place to properly host it due to multiple reasons :/)

and i have OCdragons based off the main characters of my story here so yeet

edit: oh yeah and the drama of the community, it's fun to see people get angry over tiny details lol
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I'm slowly working on gene projects. Just made a goal to make a whole bunch of stitch/patch permababies so now I have to 1) find suitable G1s and 2) grind out all the baldwin mats from coli.

Maybe make a challenge for yourself? Do a lair purge (or just section of all your old dragons if they're sentimental) and start one of those breeding/nuzlocke/etc or get into old/G1 collecting and geneing.
I'm slowly working on gene projects. Just made a goal to make a whole bunch of stitch/patch permababies so now I have to 1) find suitable G1s and 2) grind out all the baldwin mats from coli.

Maybe make a challenge for yourself? Do a lair purge (or just section of all your old dragons if they're sentimental) and start one of those breeding/nuzlocke/etc or get into old/G1 collecting and geneing.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
I'm in the same state that you're in actually!

So, I've decided to completley redo my lair and hatch new progens come January 1st. Just changing my flight to something new, purging all the dragons I didn't care about, and working on new lore has helped out a ton and reattached me to the game. Even all my funds have somewhere to go since I'm finishing up these last few projects before they all end up in the hibden for the next year or so.

I highly suggest it. Just doing a lair purge can help refocus you and completley starting from scratch gives you new goals to achieve, dragons to level, and projects to complete. Plus, you can try something new you've never done before, like a g1 only lair or monochromatic lair, and that's always fun.
I'm in the same state that you're in actually!

So, I've decided to completley redo my lair and hatch new progens come January 1st. Just changing my flight to something new, purging all the dragons I didn't care about, and working on new lore has helped out a ton and reattached me to the game. Even all my funds have somewhere to go since I'm finishing up these last few projects before they all end up in the hibden for the next year or so.

I highly suggest it. Just doing a lair purge can help refocus you and completley starting from scratch gives you new goals to achieve, dragons to level, and projects to complete. Plus, you can try something new you've never done before, like a g1 only lair or monochromatic lair, and that's always fun.
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
daily activities is what keeps me
daily activities is what keeps me
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
fake stock market is baby wheels training for the real thing
fake stock market is baby wheels training for the real thing
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
pretty dragons make my head go brrrrrr

but for real a big thing that keeps me on here is doing breeding projects for either rare combos I find really pretty or OC dragons. It's something time consuming that I find really satisfying when I'm done.

I'm also still here because I enjoy the community and the forums are set up in a way I find really easy to talk on ^^
pretty dragons make my head go brrrrrr

but for real a big thing that keeps me on here is doing breeding projects for either rare combos I find really pretty or OC dragons. It's something time consuming that I find really satisfying when I'm done.

I'm also still here because I enjoy the community and the forums are set up in a way I find really easy to talk on ^^
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
I was gone for awhile. I'd just gotten bored.

But them my wife started playing again and I started getting curious what I had, and had seen some of the updates and was fascinated by them. So now I'm here with a revitalized love of fun gene projects.
I was gone for awhile. I'd just gotten bored.

But them my wife started playing again and I started getting curious what I had, and had seen some of the updates and was fascinated by them. So now I'm here with a revitalized love of fun gene projects.
lik2pA1X.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6