Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Ancient] Anyone else not disappointed?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
The price is fair and they look great!
The price is fair and they look great!
Someday, I will have a full, fleshed-out forum signature.

But today is not that day.

Current avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88842114
the creativity of the tertiary genes is AMAZING! it really outshines the other two ancients. i feel like this was what they really intended as far as out-of-the-box species, and im super happy with it!
the creativity of the tertiary genes is AMAZING! it really outshines the other two ancients. i feel like this was what they really intended as far as out-of-the-box species, and im super happy with it!
I didn't like the design at first, and was ready to not bother fussing with it. It's well done for sure, and Starmap/Constellation looks insanely gorgeous, it's just not the dragon type I'm in to.

...but then I saw the hatchling pose, and absolutely fell in love. Before, I never could have pinpointed which breed was my favorite hatchling pose because they're all so darn adorable, but this one is probably my absolute favorite.

As for how it's released, and the price, it really doesn't bother me. I do love eggs, just because hatching eggs is one of my favorite things, but I'm not bothered the Veilspuns weren't somehow given as a freebie.
I didn't like the design at first, and was ready to not bother fussing with it. It's well done for sure, and Starmap/Constellation looks insanely gorgeous, it's just not the dragon type I'm in to.

...but then I saw the hatchling pose, and absolutely fell in love. Before, I never could have pinpointed which breed was my favorite hatchling pose because they're all so darn adorable, but this one is probably my absolute favorite.

As for how it's released, and the price, it really doesn't bother me. I do love eggs, just because hatching eggs is one of my favorite things, but I'm not bothered the Veilspuns weren't somehow given as a freebie.
looking at scries theyre just GORGEOUS and i never minded the fact that galore wouldnt be giving out the scroll for free. plus the new familiar slaps too so im happy with that
looking at scries theyre just GORGEOUS and i never minded the fact that galore wouldnt be giving out the scroll for free. plus the new familiar slaps too so im happy with that
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I actually quite enjoy them, but it's a matter now on which dragon gets 1,000g plus other Gene's. I also like the male posting on these dragons, I think it shows off more of the dragon than the female.

Arguably, I dont think this looks like a shadow element dragon. I think they're a mix even though lore wise it's not possible. The face and body type are perfect for water. Plus they have whiskers similar to catfish. (They kinda remind me more of a seahorse)
I haven't read the lore, but they also have something to do with nature. Which can explain the branches.

I think the only thing that I'm not really a fan of is the breeding cooldown. It's a common breed. 20 days. I was hoping this would be a rare breed. Because it's a gem dragon. And because it would follow up with wcs and coatls.
I actually quite enjoy them, but it's a matter now on which dragon gets 1,000g plus other Gene's. I also like the male posting on these dragons, I think it shows off more of the dragon than the female.

Arguably, I dont think this looks like a shadow element dragon. I think they're a mix even though lore wise it's not possible. The face and body type are perfect for water. Plus they have whiskers similar to catfish. (They kinda remind me more of a seahorse)
I haven't read the lore, but they also have something to do with nature. Which can explain the branches.

I think the only thing that I'm not really a fan of is the breeding cooldown. It's a common breed. 20 days. I was hoping this would be a rare breed. Because it's a gem dragon. And because it would follow up with wcs and coatls.
hu72dVR.png
i really love the way they look, suprised myself w how much i actually like them hahah. theyre my fav ancient so far at least. nd i think their price is totally fair :)
i really love the way they look, suprised myself w how much i actually like them hahah. theyre my fav ancient so far at least. nd i think their price is totally fair :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I love the breed, and my only real disappointment is because I might not be able to get them for a while. I can live with it, though; I was here when Gaolers and Banescales were new, and they managed to be commonplace enough to obtain relatively quickly.
I love the breed, and my only real disappointment is because I might not be able to get them for a while. I can live with it, though; I was here when Gaolers and Banescales were new, and they managed to be commonplace enough to obtain relatively quickly.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I didn't think I'd be /too/ into them but man o man THE GENES
THEY DELIVER
I'M SO HAPPY
I didn't think I'd be /too/ into them but man o man THE GENES
THEY DELIVER
I'M SO HAPPY
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
I really like them! I wasn't super jazzed when I first saw the livestreams, but seeing the hatchling and male art has really sold me on them! I'm also really glad that they have vipera, because vipera is my favorite gene haha...
I really like them! I wasn't super jazzed when I first saw the livestreams, but seeing the hatchling and male art has really sold me on them! I'm also really glad that they have vipera, because vipera is my favorite gene haha...
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
I really don't care for Ancients so I'm very happy for the adorable new free familiar. I might get a perma baby of one of them tho cause they are very pretty. I love their fae vibe! [emoji=veilspun love size=2] oh and those emo dragon icons are the best lol
I really don't care for Ancients so I'm very happy for the adorable new free familiar. I might get a perma baby of one of them tho cause they are very pretty. I love their fae vibe!

oh and those emo dragon icons are the best lol
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12