Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Ancient] Anyone else not disappointed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
i'm not disappointed, but i wasn't too hyped in the first place. not because of any particular reason, i just do not get very excited about ancients.

however? i don't really know why anyone would be disappointed. if this was a regular, modern breed that i could dress and stuff, it'd probably be one of my favourite breeds. it's beautiful lol
i'm not disappointed, but i wasn't too hyped in the first place. not because of any particular reason, i just do not get very excited about ancients.

however? i don't really know why anyone would be disappointed. if this was a regular, modern breed that i could dress and stuff, it'd probably be one of my favourite breeds. it's beautiful lol
@Naivety wait till notn when you get big bucks..
@Naivety wait till notn when you get big bucks..
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
I adore them and they are going to make me go broke. ;_; I'm gonna fill at least half of my lair with these cuties...

The only thing that I could describe as disappointing is the lag and the difficulty in getting treasure marketplace genes, but that's to be expected. I'm fine with everything else!
I adore them and they are going to make me go broke. ;_; I'm gonna fill at least half of my lair with these cuties...

The only thing that I could describe as disappointing is the lag and the difficulty in getting treasure marketplace genes, but that's to be expected. I'm fine with everything else!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
i think the dragons are super pretty and interesting so idk. if people dont like em they don't have to get em

and personally i'll never really understand why people are so up in arms about things costing gems. it sucks a little when you can't afford things but like ad revenue isn't nearly enough to keep a site like this running, they need to make money and it's not like the breed isn't gonna be oversaturated in the market in like a month or two anyway?

so like i don't get it
i think the dragons are super pretty and interesting so idk. if people dont like em they don't have to get em

and personally i'll never really understand why people are so up in arms about things costing gems. it sucks a little when you can't afford things but like ad revenue isn't nearly enough to keep a site like this running, they need to make money and it's not like the breed isn't gonna be oversaturated in the market in like a month or two anyway?

so like i don't get it
AO77JKB.gif g585y1V.png
8HUvfNb.png
J7D1quC.png
Dragons 4 Sale
>Sporadic User
>Idiot
>Impulse buyer
>Sig still wip
AO77JKB.gif
I actually really love the new breed! (especially the male poses and Constellation secondary like everyone else haha) but for those of us who can't pay real money on FR, it'll take a lot of time/work. And sure, we need to work for it, but it'd be nice not to haha. None the less though, they are incredible and I hope I can get one eventually (Or maybe 1,000...).

EDIT: That said, I don't think it's okay to say this is a cash grab because like others have been saying, they need money to run FR. It's really not, and I feel like we've grown to be a little greedy.
I actually really love the new breed! (especially the male poses and Constellation secondary like everyone else haha) but for those of us who can't pay real money on FR, it'll take a lot of time/work. And sure, we need to work for it, but it'd be nice not to haha. None the less though, they are incredible and I hope I can get one eventually (Or maybe 1,000...).

EDIT: That said, I don't think it's okay to say this is a cash grab because like others have been saying, they need money to run FR. It's really not, and I feel like we've grown to be a little greedy.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Xhad/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
I'm in love with them. I love how their genes make their manes all glittery.
I'm in love with them. I love how their genes make their manes all glittery.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
I was half expecting to be disappointed, because I like being able to dress my dragons but the babies won me over so hard. Also the male dragons, they look so good I almost died when I saw them.

About Galore's Gifts, they're supposed to be gifts, we should be grateful they even gave us something. The new familiars are cute and I'm happy I won't have to buy them. We can't expect them to give everything for free, this is also how they manage to run the site..

edit: oops i forgot about the no debating part, but yes I LOVE THEM
I was half expecting to be disappointed, because I like being able to dress my dragons but the babies won me over so hard. Also the male dragons, they look so good I almost died when I saw them.

About Galore's Gifts, they're supposed to be gifts, we should be grateful they even gave us something. The new familiars are cute and I'm happy I won't have to buy them. We can't expect them to give everything for free, this is also how they manage to run the site..

edit: oops i forgot about the no debating part, but yes I LOVE THEM
FD1rkPC.png
They're really cute! Tiny lil bug dragons. I totally botched my initial g1s and had to sell them but that happens *every* new breed, with me.

I had some already planned with perfect colours picked out a month ago so it wasn't a big deal. I pretty much made back almost as much as I spent.

I've got a nice bogsnek boy put away in my hibden to turn into a permababy with branches once the site's settled down enough that I can grind for petals in the coliseum.
They're really cute! Tiny lil bug dragons. I totally botched my initial g1s and had to sell them but that happens *every* new breed, with me.

I had some already planned with perfect colours picked out a month ago so it wasn't a big deal. I pretty much made back almost as much as I spent.

I've got a nice bogsnek boy put away in my hibden to turn into a permababy with branches once the site's settled down enough that I can grind for petals in the coliseum.
Dragons dragons dragons.
[quote name="@EWSpirit" date="2020-11-12 12:17:40" ] I honestly wasn't hyped at all and then I saw the male pose art and I caved and spent all of my gems on a scroll for this lovely man: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64584588][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645846/64584588_350.png[/img][/url] So that happened. [/quote] oh man, he is GORGEOUS. I love the contrast of his mane. if I was forced to have a monolair, I'd choose the veilspun. Who needs apparel when you can have these gorgeous bug lizards!?
@EWSpirit wrote on 2020-11-12 12:17:40:
I honestly wasn't hyped at all and then I saw the male pose art and I caved and spent all of my gems on a scroll for this lovely man:

64584588_350.png

So that happened.

oh man, he is GORGEOUS. I love the contrast of his mane.

if I was forced to have a monolair, I'd choose the veilspun. Who needs apparel when you can have these gorgeous bug lizards!?
FObX7rS.png
I love them. I am obsessed. I thought I would dislike them but now I plan on ditching my minimal G1 lair for a massive flock. Might actually expand my lair to have as many as possible
I love them. I am obsessed. I thought I would dislike them but now I plan on ditching my minimal G1 lair for a massive flock. Might actually expand my lair to have as many as possible
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12