Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed: December Kindness Challenge 2020
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 284 285
Day 30: Sent some Hibden stuff to someone in need!
Day 30: Sent some Hibden stuff to someone in need!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
day 30 done! sent someone some items they needed
day 30 done! sent someone some items they needed
day 30: sent someone items for one task :)
day 30: sent someone items for one task :)
[emoji=snowflake size=1][b]December 13th[/b] "Participate in some forum games in 'Dragon Share'!" [i] DONE[/i] [emoji=snowflake size=1][b]December 20th[/b] "Participate in 'The Giving Tree' thread and help others with their wishes." Granted @/Ivoricktheepic's whish with familiars they don't have 10 familiers they doesn't have. [emoji=snowflake size=1][b]December 30th[/b] "Help someone with a lair or hibernal den expansion (can be a newer or older player). If you need help with hibden stuff, this thread is quite lovely!" Helped @/TheDeathseer with 70 items for 2 den tasks. ^-^
December 13th
"Participate in some forum games in 'Dragon Share'!"
DONE

December 20th
"Participate in 'The Giving Tree' thread and help others with their wishes."

Granted @/Ivoricktheepic's whish with familiars they don't have 10 familiers they doesn't have.

December 30th
"Help someone with a lair or hibernal den expansion (can be a newer or older player). If you need help with hibden stuff, this thread is quite lovely!"

Helped @/TheDeathseer with 70 items for 2 den tasks. ^-^

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Gave the first person to ping me on discord a sunlit kelpie mane i was saving
Gave the first person to ping me on discord a sunlit kelpie mane i was saving
m5NMmDh.png
Yeeted hibden stuff. XD
Yeeted hibden stuff. XD
r4ztq68.png Bonus_Pumpkin.gifQPWLGP7.gif FR +19
Day 30! completed, but might sent out more later
Day 30! completed, but might sent out more later
[/url]shadow_trainer.png[/url]
December 30th - Done 3 times! It's so much easier to look for items now with the search/filter function in the hoard.
December 30th - Done 3 times! It's so much easier to look for items now with the search/filter function in the hoard.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
December 30th
Help someone with a lair or hibernal den expansion (can be a newer or older player). If you need help with hibden stuff, this thread is quite lovely!

Are you psychic? This is almost creepy! A friend had mentioned they were trying to expand, so I had them send over a list of their current requirements. I spend a lot more (way too much) time in the coli, so I just sent a CR with most of the items they need.
December 30th
Help someone with a lair or hibernal den expansion (can be a newer or older player). If you need help with hibden stuff, this thread is quite lovely!

Are you psychic? This is almost creepy! A friend had mentioned they were trying to expand, so I had them send over a list of their current requirements. I spend a lot more (way too much) time in the coli, so I just sent a CR with most of the items they need.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Dec 30th

sent some items to users who posted in the thread linked^^
Dec 30th

sent some items to users who posted in the thread linked^^
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 284 285