Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird or good idea?
1 2
It'd be really cool for all spirals and perma-baby dragons

For everyone else though.. It's just be another shade of a color. Which is good enough for me.
It'd be really cool for all spirals and perma-baby dragons

For everyone else though.. It's just be another shade of a color. Which is good enough for me.
WEtoEVH.png
[quote name="tmplr" date="2020-10-30 11:05:50" ] might be okay for permababies, but with some breeds you can barely tell the color itself on adult, so [/quote] This is a problem for pretty much all the cool eyetypes that aren't primal or multi. All you can really see is the color, maaaybe some detail if you squint. So I see no reason we couldn't have symbolic eyes!! It definitely sounds like it would have some cool lore oppurtunities
tmplr wrote on 2020-10-30 11:05:50:
might be okay for permababies, but with some breeds you can barely tell the color itself on adult, so

This is a problem for pretty much all the cool eyetypes that aren't primal or multi. All you can really see is the color, maaaybe some detail if you squint. So I see no reason we couldn't have symbolic eyes!! It definitely sounds like it would have some cool lore oppurtunities
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
This would be very neat! I could see a few different ways you could do it.

-pupil shape (perhaps this part glows?)
-symbols around the eye (care would need to be taken with arcane to differentiate between that and primal, maybe these extend down the neck and snout mimicking the Runes gene)
-or simply pasting something like the emblem apparel over the eye area. The symbol IS the eye.

Obviously it really only benefits the ‘eye’ focused breeds, but that’s not any different than other eye types.
This would be very neat! I could see a few different ways you could do it.

-pupil shape (perhaps this part glows?)
-symbols around the eye (care would need to be taken with arcane to differentiate between that and primal, maybe these extend down the neck and snout mimicking the Runes gene)
-or simply pasting something like the emblem apparel over the eye area. The symbol IS the eye.

Obviously it really only benefits the ‘eye’ focused breeds, but that’s not any different than other eye types.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Aside from the issue of a lot of dragons having tiny, tiny eyes, I think this is kinda neat! I'd wager that having a plague symbol in there would be pretty neat!
Aside from the issue of a lot of dragons having tiny, tiny eyes, I think this is kinda neat! I'd wager that having a plague symbol in there would be pretty neat!
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
''the eyes are too small to show it''
yeah, but you dont have a problem with hypnotic, right? lol.
''the eyes are too small to show it''
yeah, but you dont have a problem with hypnotic, right? lol.
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
Yeah honestly with tons of other cool eyes for the tiny breeds, I don't see how this would really _not_ work.

And as I said earlier I'd love it if these eyes had like glowing designs around the eye too
Yeah honestly with tons of other cool eyes for the tiny breeds, I don't see how this would really _not_ work.

And as I said earlier I'd love it if these eyes had like glowing designs around the eye too
sYJ7QdI.png
Noice [emoji=right wing size=1] (There's no thumbs up emoji so pretend this is one)
Noice (There's no thumbs up emoji so pretend this is one)
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
1 2