Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | no. no no no my god.
1 2
[color=9b998f]i got a [i]hypnotic vial[/i] before a king quillrunner. i'm going to stab the hibernal den tasks i hate it here [b]edit --[/b] someone was nice enough to give me one! [center][img]https://imgur.com/yvUtQi9.png[/img][/center]
i got a hypnotic vial before a king quillrunner. i'm going to stab the hibernal den tasks i hate it here

edit -- someone was nice enough to give me one!

yvUtQi9.png
they/them
under 18
fr time
neuroatypical
big oof
big oof
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
signature is a wip
[color=9b998f]my first boss encounter after [i]70 minutes in the thunderhead savanna.[/i] i need a nap [center][img]https://imgur.com/Q1KfMqR.png[/img][/center]
my first boss encounter after 70 minutes in the thunderhead savanna. i need a nap

Q1KfMqR.png
they/them
under 18
fr time
neuroatypical
Good luck ;o; Don't forget to take breaks!
Good luck ;o; Don't forget to take breaks!
y4EgR7s.gif
Shhhh rest go to sleep you need it
Shhhh rest go to sleep you need it
god i get your pain im trying to get a singular familiar for my collection, i still dont have it but while grinding i literally got an eliminate and plenty of other rare drops
god i get your pain im trying to get a singular familiar for my collection, i still dont have it but while grinding i literally got an eliminate and plenty of other rare drops
|||||||||||||||||||||||||| call me zelen! i talk about mario a lot
||||bug3.gif | GWG4MCFMarioSprite.pngmario thread!!
|||||
tRvB8Xn.png
Earlier when the Raven Sylvan Dress swap was up I noticed I only needed 4 Umbral Yarn for the swap (it's a hibden item so maybe cha-ching) so I went off to Bamboo Falls to try and get those 4. I had the whole two hours...
An hour and a half later and I find myself NOT grinding and doing random stuff instead, get my *** back into Bamboo Falls... Got the skin crate Tigerblood Foo for Imp F's... Finally got down to the last one and the swap timed out. At least I'll be ready next time...

I also got a Thunderstomp before I got a Roundhorn Rager, the only other Thunderhead Savannah fam I need asides Rockback Charger... Dunno if I'll be back there for a while, it's more likely to pop out of a chest knowing my luck xD
Earlier when the Raven Sylvan Dress swap was up I noticed I only needed 4 Umbral Yarn for the swap (it's a hibden item so maybe cha-ching) so I went off to Bamboo Falls to try and get those 4. I had the whole two hours...
An hour and a half later and I find myself NOT grinding and doing random stuff instead, get my *** back into Bamboo Falls... Got the skin crate Tigerblood Foo for Imp F's... Finally got down to the last one and the swap timed out. At least I'll be ready next time...

I also got a Thunderstomp before I got a Roundhorn Rager, the only other Thunderhead Savannah fam I need asides Rockback Charger... Dunno if I'll be back there for a while, it's more likely to pop out of a chest knowing my luck xD
oohhhh i feel your pain. I've been trying to get a pohip. Two eggs, genes, every other familiar, and three vials of hypnotic sight later...no pohip.
oohhhh i feel your pain. I've been trying to get a pohip. Two eggs, genes, every other familiar, and three vials of hypnotic sight later...no pohip.
[qbj5aU6.gif
It's always weird to get something super rare from the coli before getting a fam. RNG just does that sometimes.
It's always weird to get something super rare from the coli before getting a fam. RNG just does that sometimes.
I feel you. I am on the same task. King Quillrunner is being ridiculously difficult. >.<

The only other tasks I have at the moment are for genes and eggs and Swip apparel, so I really need this cat to play along. xD
I feel you. I am on the same task. King Quillrunner is being ridiculously difficult. >.<

The only other tasks I have at the moment are for genes and eggs and Swip apparel, so I really need this cat to play along. xD
referral_banner_02.png
?6n033=party_oras.png
Slowly working to lv 100.
Feeds appreciated!
1 2