Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fest scene you most look forward to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
In general I had been looking forward to Arcane the most because it's just my color scheme
Now that we got that one already... I think Water?
I'd usually say Shadow because they also have nice colors but the Water Exalting Pillar is my favourite, so beautiful, so I expect the Water Scene to be awesome too
In general I had been looking forward to Arcane the most because it's just my color scheme
Now that we got that one already... I think Water?
I'd usually say Shadow because they also have nice colors but the Water Exalting Pillar is my favourite, so beautiful, so I expect the Water Scene to be awesome too
qR6otwA.png
Earth and Shadow <3
Earth and Shadow <3
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
EARTH!! :D I am so excited to see the pillar of the world in the distance for all of my dragons~

all of them...
EARTH!! :D I am so excited to see the pillar of the world in the distance for all of my dragons~

all of them...
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
wind and lightning <33
wind and lightning <33
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
earth :3
earth :3
ldNLSdw.png
Lightning and Ice should be pretty! As long as they don't make Ice a barren wasteland, it should look nice!
Lightning and Ice should be pretty! As long as they don't make Ice a barren wasteland, it should look nice!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Ice has so much potential, mountains covered in snow with aurora borealis (well, australis since Ice teritory is on south) shining above.

Other than that, I'm waiting for Wind and SHadow
Ice has so much potential, mountains covered in snow with aurora borealis (well, australis since Ice teritory is on south) shining above.

Other than that, I'm waiting for Wind and SHadow
Definitely shadow. It's the first holiday that I was here for and it's always got a special place in my heart. Even though it isn't my flight's holiday it's my favorite
Definitely shadow. It's the first holiday that I was here for and it's always got a special place in my heart. Even though it isn't my flight's holiday it's my favorite
I can not wait for the Nature or Water scene!
I have a feeling they’ll both be pretty!
I can not wait for the Nature or Water scene!
I have a feeling they’ll both be pretty!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Arcane and Plague have not only met but EXCEEDED my expectations, so the only one I'm really looking forward to now is Shadow / NoTN

Would love to see a haunted forest with lots of little eyes peering out from bushes from shadow and something trippy / psychedelic for NoTN, maybe some big funky mushrooms!
Arcane and Plague have not only met but EXCEEDED my expectations, so the only one I'm really looking forward to now is Shadow / NoTN

Would love to see a haunted forest with lots of little eyes peering out from bushes from shadow and something trippy / psychedelic for NoTN, maybe some big funky mushrooms!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7